Thread: Thanks Dobber Forum for another great year!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Cool Thanks Dobber Forum for another great year!

What a crazy year it's been! I'm guessing Yahoo has fixed most of the problems by now and luckily I'm still ahead vs. my H2H appointment I've never had an H2H that was THIS close. I was monitoring our match up each day and I was trailing from behind every day, until Sunday happened. I saw that most of my players were "DTD - Resting" and I thought it was over, but then something happened. Frederik Andersen came back from his concussion and was playing in the final game and got a shut-out! A lot of my cats were tied and after the final game, we were tied at 5-5 with the SV% displaying "-" afterwards(Yahoo bug). I checked the final score the morning after and fist-pumped when I saw this.

FinalH2H.jpg

I was able to squeak by and win the SV% cat by .003%!

I drafted with Pengwin7 advice and in the beginning I went 1-9 in my first 10 weeks, I was last in my league, ranked 14 out of 14. Right before the ASB and shortly after, I was getting some wins and trying to claw my way back from the bottom. I was able to win my last 6 weeks before playoffs and clawed my way back into a playoff spot. I was ranked 5th during the playoff run.

I'd like to thank everyone from this thread(http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...28Will-Rep!%29) that offered me advice after my draft and a special thanks to Pengwin7 for his helpful guides to drafting!

See ya'll next season!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Thanks Dobber Forum for another great year!

There was some very good free agent advice in that thread, good job to all the guys who helped out. That was some October with no games played crystal ball stuff.

If you listened to them you would have added off the waiver: Larkin, Risto, and The bread man! That is awesome. Love being on this forum because of input like that!
    10 Team Yahoo Roto Keeper:Keep 6 each year
    3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 2G, 5BN

G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

Keepers in Bold:

RW: Kucherov
    G: Helly