Quote Originally Posted by olafson1393 View Post
Wow. Just wow. Super impressed with that response. Thanks! I think you make a lot of good points towards all of those guys. I haven't been sure on Dubois for the longest time, to be honest he's a guy who's jumped around in my rankings from where he was to top 6 and back down depending on the day and what I'm hearing. Hadnt heard so much against Nylander but I still think you make a lot of fair points. As for the sophomores that definitely something a guy has to take into consideration especially with what you mentioned about Rieder, there's always going to be veterans or established guys on the waiver wire who go through hot streaks and outscore him by a wide margin.

BlackAces - Rantanen, Bjorkstrand, Dvorak are taken - I have Bjork and have been trying to pry away Rantanen here and there but I think the further along we get the higher his value is, so I might have to leave that in the past. I have Lebanc ranked 41 behind Lehkonen, Lindberg, Kempe for forwards, too low? Walman wasn't on my radar, behind the MAthesons/Montours/sLAVINS AND Klefboms though wouldn't you say?
I'd take walman over matheson and maybe slavin. Montour is having an unreal hear though and klefbom is the safest betbof them all.

Walmans numbers compare more favorably than Gostisbehere (who was skipped over the first year he was draft eligible) and to go point per game as a defenseman in your sophomore season is pretty rare. St. Louis also doesn't have too many lefty d to block his path to the NHL. Only concern with him is its most likely he takes one more year in the NCAA then one year in the AHL before making the NHL.

I've never really been sold on matheson. Slavin has been good but is behind hanifin and faulk for offense. The fact that he's in the NHL already may put him over walman though.