Thread: Mistake of the year - leaving Andersen in net tonight by accident...

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Mistake of the year - leaving Andersen in net tonight by accident...

Gonna cost me my season. 3 goals on 5 shots after coming in cold for an injured Gibson.............. Can't believe I get burned for the one ****ing night I take off ... **** Andersen and **** Anaheim, what a sad and terrible way to lose $500.

The only way I make up for this gaffe is if I can get a shutout or two in his next start, assuming Gibson is even injured for real. What ****ing BS!!!!!!!!

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Re: Mistake of the year - leaving Andersen in net tonight by accident...

Bonehead lol. Pay more attention

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Mistake of the year - leaving Andersen in net tonight by accident...

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtybirdz View Post
    Bonehead lol. Pay more attention
    That's a douche comment. No need to rub more salt in the wound! That crap has happened to all of us; just sucks even more when it costs you the season!

Keep your fingers crossed... It ain't over yet!
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Sorry to hear you got the shaft on the F.Andersen spot-time Lektrik. I know how hard you worked to fine tune that team. I was rooting for ya.
    I feel like I got nailed by the pulled-goalie-devils all year.
    Just in the last two nights I got a 2sv(2ga) and 2sv(3ga) from Mrazek and Hiller (last night). Ugh.
    Earlier this season I actually got a 0sv win from Niemi.
    I can never get the Dallas goalies right and I'm always putting the kids to bed when the games start with the wrong goalie on my starting roster.

On my DobberPRO team my GAA has gone from 2.48 to 2.68 in only 1.5months... this late in season!
    Every start I make turns to crud. (I deserve it though, I late-draft my goalies and now I'm paying for it though LOL)
    Yuck.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

sometimes leaving that guy in is just what the doctor ordered. This was truly bad luck. Don't beat yourself up over this.
    CCRWRWLWLWFWDDDDUGG (4 bench; 2 IR)

Yahoo Head 2 Head; 2 Keepers
    (G),(A), (+/-), (PIM),(PPP),(SHP),(GWG),(SOG), (FW), (W), (GAA), (SV%), (SHO)

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

If it can help Grubauer will probably face Arizona on saturday. That could be a SO.

Dobber Sports Giant

Quote Originally Posted by BillyD. View Post
    If it can help Grubauer will probably face Arizona on saturday. That could be a SO.
    We're all rooting for you lektrix
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Pro

Don't worry I got burned as well, but luckily I have Bishop this week so it is not as bad and my opponent had two goalies with 0.850sv%'s ...and Holtby. So it did not kill me, but it made it a ton closer than I wanted. Let's hope Andersen gets the remaining 2 games and lets in 0-2 goals per game on 30+ shots!
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players
    Stats: G, A, STP, +/-, GWG+, H+B, PIM, W, SV, SV%, SO
    C: Hischer, Zib, J.Hughes
    LW: Guentzel, Svechnikov
    RW: Bratt, Pastrnak
    D: Hamilton, Weegar
    G: Merzlikins, Samsonov, Murray
    Rookies: Too many awesome prospects to list

Yahoo - Keep 3, 12 team H2H.
    Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, GWG, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO
    Keepers: Zibanejed, Connor, Svechnikov

Twitter for this Associate editor at DobberProspects: @FHPQuinn

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Dobber Sports Stud

Fantasy hockey is just a long, never-ending rollercoaster ride...... Andersen giving up 3 on 5 with a 5-0 lead, Andersen getting pulled in the 3rd in favour of an injured Gibson, Andersen then suffering a "concussion" and missing the next few games was pretty much the worst thing that could happen to anyone who owned him in playoff week nonetheless; I dropped 4.5 points to 2nd place after that BS but the fantasy Gods had something else in mind for me . A few days later, I ascended to the top again and held 1st place on the mighty backs of Matt F'in Murray and James F'in Reimer. So many incredible ups and downs. I really can't believe it took a Jones choke job, a Fleury concussion, a 12/13W Pittsburgh win streak, and 2-3 Reimer shutouts in the last 3 weeks to secure a win but I'll freakin' take it!!!!!!!