Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More Goalie Strategy for Championship

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: More Goalie Strategy for Championship

And now losses for Rask and Mason.... I'm supposed to switch back to Rask for the last 3 home games since the opposition is easier.. bc how do I justify leaving Mason in againts PIT again and now a suddenly hot Islanders offence?! Meanwhile Rask gets dates with CAR, OTT, DET with the season on the line.... I could see Rask going 2-1 while Mason going 2-2... lol which is worth the best gamble!? Neither cleared up the picture for me lol.. Though the Bruins offence seems to be coming alive again.. You think there's a chance Gusty steals more than one start in there from Rask and that Mase doesn't play one half of the remaining B2B? Man, I hate this lol..
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: More Goalie Strategy for Championship

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    And now losses for Rask and Mason.... I'm supposed to switch back to Rask for the last 3 home games since the opposition is easier.. bc how do I justify leaving Mason in againts PIT again and now a suddenly hot Islanders offence?! Meanwhile Rask gets dates with CAR, OTT, DET with the season on the line.... I could see Rask going 2-1 while Mason going 2-2... lol which is worth the best gamble!? Neither cleared up the picture for me lol.. Though the Bruins offence seems to be coming alive again.. You think there's a chance Gusty steals more than one start in there from Rask and that Mase doesn't play one half of the remaining B2B? Man, I hate this lol..
    Nope....now I have to complain....I lost my championship on a tie when I put up 26 g, 31 a, 38PIM, 22 PPP and 186 SOG....big rosters but that's probably a season high. He beat me in assists and we tied in wins because I had Fleury not play Tuesday and then get hurt, Lundqvist shit the bed, Wedgewood sit for Kinkaid, and once I got desperate, Grubauer lose to Arizona and in a last ditch effort for a final win......Gustavsson not start vs Chicago even though Rask has been struggling.

UGGGGGGGGGGGH

I think Mason is in til the end. Rask probably will as well because no double header.