Thread: AL only league done right

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default AL only league done right

AL only done right:

been in a NL or AL only league where you had a player get traded midseason and you just lose him? it's trash. this league

here (just made it up today) it won't happen. only way to do this in yahoo is to have all players in database be in it already,

just more work for me if anybody decides to draft an NL player, but this is fixable. when an NL player gets traded to AL he

is fair game of course. Waivers for any player traded midseason to AL.

1 of each position in infield with 4 any OF, 1 CI, 1 MI, 1 util, 5 SP, 4 RP, 4 BN. 3 DL, 1 NA. OBP over AVG, net steals over

steals, holds added, QS over wins, total based added. H2H, 7 moves per week. 10 teams. 6 make playoffs.

[email protected] or here. this is AL only here.

draft would be done as much as possible slow in message board, with it finishing up if needed

march 26th 9 PM eastern. 1 spot open. yahoo league so i'd rather get as much of draft finished since if even one guy

didn't show up to draft it'd be harder to guarantee nobody tries to draft NL players.

I...am your father.

Default Re: AL only league done right

So if a player is traded to NL his stats will continue to count?
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

yes, this is what i'm doing to make it different than regular NL/AL only in espn/yahoo. only way to do that in yahoo is to have entire player universe be in database, meaning i'll have to police everybody not owning NL players. but it'll work. need 2 owners now, one guy quit.

it's not a dynasty, in fact we might do keepers, but probably only up to 2-4 max, since people can lose players. yes, each season if a guy was traded to NL during 2016 you couldn't have him in year 2017. so you'd be safe with hanram for 2016 as AL player all year (even if his effort level reached new lows and he got flipped to LAD in june)

this team will draft out of the 7th spot (snake draft). draft will be slow and finish up if need be on yahoo on night of the 26th or 31st or april 1st.