Thread: Best pick up for 3rd G ROS

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Best pick up for 3rd G ROS

For league in sig, have Rinne and Dubnyk as my starters (ugh!) and currently Condon as third string. Condon has not been doing well and looks like he may have lost the job to Scrivens anyway. Looks like Price isn't coming back but not sure if Scrivens is worth the pick up. I have 20 pick-ups left for the season (so could do a bit of streaming but not much). Who is my best option from below, W and SO are most important in this leagues scoring:

Scrivens
    Korpisalo
    Talbot
    Ward
    Lack
    Hiller
    Markstrom
    10-team Limited Keeper League (Keep 10), Fantasy Points
    G(3), A(2.5), +/-(0.5), PIM(0.1), SHG(1), SHA(1), GWG(0.5), SOG(0.2), HIT(0.1), BLK(0.1); W(3), GA(-1), SV(0.2), SO(3), OTL(1)
    C: Draisaitl, Backstrom, MacKinnon
    LW: Pacioretty, Van Riemsdyk, Kovalchuk
    RW: P. Kane, Atkinson, Pavelski
    D: Ekman-Larsson, Hamilton, Werenski, Gardiner, Trouba
    G: Dubnyk, Raanta
    Bench: Galchenyuk, Stastny, E. Lindholm, Zibanejad, Coyle, Schmaltz, Dubois

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Best pick up for 3rd G ROS

Talbot
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

Dobber Sports Jedi

Talbot - for me hands down... dare I say.. Edm seems to be going in the right direction?? - incrementally that is
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Ninja

Not really much to choose from there. I'll agree with Talbot, or roll the dice with Korpisalo? If the Flames can string together some wins, Hiller will likely be the #1 now with Ramo on the IR. Also, if Vancouver decides to give Markstrom the lion's share of the starts over Miller (or Miller gets hurt), then that's an easy option. I'd probably start by taking Talbot and monitoring the other three situations I've mentioned, but be quick on the trigger if one of them looks like they are going to be in a good situation.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket