Thread: Rank parise mojo nyqvist

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Rank parise mojo nyqvist

Stats in sig ( goal/ powerplay bias leagur)
    I own parise and hes been frustrating to own at a hefty price
    league info G(2) A(1) -+(1)PIM (.25) PP/SH bonus G (2) A (1.5)
    Goalie S (0.15) GA(-1) W (2) SO (3)
    15 starter ( 11f 3D 1G) // 5 bench 4F 1D
    Keep 5
    and Keep rookies that are on bench and under 100Gp
    F: Giroux , Stamkos,Benn,Seguin,Gaudreau,Voracek,Kopitar,Ranta nen,Kuznetsov,Zucker,Landeskog
    D: Gostisbehere,Krug,Letang,Montour
    Bench: Patrick,Kaprisov,Mittelstad,Tuch

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Rank parise mojo nyqvist

Parise
    Nyquist
    Marcus Johansson

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by roberto_alomar View Post
    Parise
    Nyquist
    Marcus Johansson
    My thoughts exactly.
    Yahoo! 1 year league, 9 teams, Points only [G (3pts), A (2pts), PPP (1pt), Hits (0.1pt) *** W (4pts), Goals Against (-2pts), SV (0.2pt), SO (3pms)
    C: McDavid, Couturier, Kopitar, D.Strome
    LW: Guentzel, Connor, Miller, Kaprizov
    RW: Stamkos, Stone, Teravainen, Tatar
    D: Dahlin, Theodore, Andersson, Dumba
    G: Shersterkin, Talbot

Dobber Sports Newbie

I did a quick dive into Parise's performance this year last week as I am also a frustrated owner. Here's what I found. Note stats are about a week old.

He's been producing goals at even strength as well as he ever has with the Wild (5v5 G60 a reasonable 0.89 compared to MIN career average of 0.83). He's also shooting a respectable 9.38% so there is no reason to think that his G60 is luck driven. What is the problem is his linemates. Both Granlund and Pominville are shooting career low percentages! PSh% for Granlund is 4.41% and Pominville's is 3.64! This has driven Parise to an abysmal and team low on-ice shooting percentage of 4.31%.

Bottom line - Parise has been playing with two very unlucky players at 5v5 all season long. He therefore hasn't produced the assists as you would normally expect and his overall points production has been hurt by this. I'm not saying that Granlund and Pominville are snipers but this cannot persist for the entire season. Trading Parise now is trading him at his lowest value point of the season.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks for the input,
    league info G(2) A(1) -+(1)PIM (.25) PP/SH bonus G (2) A (1.5)
    Goalie S (0.15) GA(-1) W (2) SO (3)
    15 starter ( 11f 3D 1G) // 5 bench 4F 1D
    Keep 5
    and Keep rookies that are on bench and under 100Gp
    F: Giroux , Stamkos,Benn,Seguin,Gaudreau,Voracek,Kopitar,Ranta nen,Kuznetsov,Zucker,Landeskog
    D: Gostisbehere,Krug,Letang,Montour
    Bench: Patrick,Kaprisov,Mittelstad,Tuch

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by NoChance View Post
    I did a quick dive into Parise's performance this year last week as I am also a frustrated owner. Here's what I found. Note stats are about a week old.

He's been producing goals at even strength as well as he ever has with the Wild (5v5 G60 a reasonable 0.89 compared to MIN career average of 0.83). He's also shooting a respectable 9.38% so there is no reason to think that his G60 is luck driven. What is the problem is his linemates. Both Granlund and Pominville are shooting career low percentages! PSh% for Granlund is 4.41% and Pominville's is 3.64! This has driven Parise to an abysmal and team low on-ice shooting percentage of 4.31%.

Bottom line - Parise has been playing with two very unlucky players at 5v5 all season long. He therefore hasn't produced the assists as you would normally expect and his overall points production has been hurt by this. I'm not saying that Granlund and Pominville are snipers but this cannot persist for the entire season. Trading Parise now is trading him at his lowest value point of the season.
    Nice I traded for him in hopes he could turn things around, I am glad to hear there are some stats that at least support he is under performing for a reason other than decline.

Dobber Sports Genius

Parise

Nyquist
    Johansson
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).