Thread: Perron or Burakovsky ROS?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Perron or Burakovsky ROS?

Points wise, who do you think produces more the rest of the way?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Perron or Burakovsky ROS?

I would lean to Bura because his role is set, but if you're a gambler perron has a little more upside if he got consistent pp time and plays with one of the stars. But the fact he flopped with two superstars last year makes me wonder if a month from now he's on the 4th line.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Padawan

I would go with Burakovsky as well. He has solid linemates and is on quite a run at the moment. Perron is already slumping with no points and only two shots on goal over his last three games.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding

Dobber Sports Immortal

Burakovsky as well.....Perron has had great potential linemates in Pittsburgh and Edmonton...and to a lesser degree St. Louis. Never made the jump

Dobber Sports Deity

Usually in a points only format, I normally take who ever is going against David Perron.

Burakovsky for me!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Yeah, MAYBE it would be a conversation if it was for a league with the categories in your sig. But points only, it's Buro.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Perron has disappointed me plenty of times before so looks like Burakovsky it is. Thanks guys.