Thread: Bishop, Fluery, Rinne, Allen ROS

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Bishop, Fluery, Rinne, Allen ROS

Cats: W (2), SO (3), SA (.15), GA (-.75).
    Currently have Rinne and StL tandem. Could maybe upgrade to Bishop or Fluery that would cost me a top skater and either Rinne or Allen.
    Trying to determine if that skater and either Bish or MAF would be THAT much better for the ROS.
    These are weekly changes. Trying to determine games playing with b-t-b Pit has 6, TB 5, Stl 4 and Nsh 4.
    Based on games, performance and the extra asset, would you stay afloat and hope Rinne comes around and/or StL guys or sacrifice and upgrade?

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Bishop, Fluery, Rinne, Allen ROS

Even though Rinne is struggling and Allen is still injured, that would be quite a price to pay to get either Bishop or Fleury. The only way I might consider that trade is if goalies earn a lot more points than skaters, and with that, the total points ROS of your goalie + your stud player is still less than that of Bishop or Fleury.

Does your league count just goals/assists for players? How much for each? Without doing all the math, the deal might make more sense if you offer a lesser (decent) player instead of a top player along with your goalie.
    Follow me on Twitter @Ian_Gooding