Thread: Season Defining Move

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Season Defining Move

What would be a reasonable return for me to receive in exchange for the package of Thornton, Marchand and Little in a keeper league. To briefly state my position this season, I took over a crap team and rebuilt with absolutely no thought in mind I could realistically compete for the championship this year. I find myself now in 5th place (6 teams make playoffs) and have 14 solid keepers. I have two options, ride the season out with these guys and lose them like UFAs or utilize their value now to get a really solid 15th keeper. I am leaning towards the latter and wondering what a reasonable player would be to expect in return (I know I won't get nearly as much as I want since they probably won't be keepers for whoever I send them to). Ideally I would like a top 20 player back for this value.

FYI, I most likely will not have Hartnell and Ladd on my team tomorrow because a trade is about to be finished where I send them for Perry (if he accepts, if not I get Nash in return).
    10 team keep 15 players league, 25 player roster, with H2H categories (G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HITS, W, SV%, SO, GAA)
    C: McDavid, Eichel, Monahan, O' Reilly
    LW: Forsberg, Huberdeau, JVR, Guentzel
    RW: Palmieri, Mark Stone
    D: Hedman, Ristolainen, S. Jones, OEL
    G: Lundqvist or Mike Smith

Farm Team: Demko, Kaprizov, Samsonov

keeping bolded players

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Season Defining Move

It's hard for us to say what this package of players would be worth to the GM's in your league.. If a team is going for it and these players would put them in a position to win, then you might get more than you think.. You need to target teams that NEED these players, then you can squeeze more out of them!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Season Defining Move

Would OEL be a good return?

- - - Updated - - -

I was offered Oshie for all 3
    10 team keep 15 players league, 25 player roster, with H2H categories (G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HITS, W, SV%, SO, GAA)
    C: McDavid, Eichel, Monahan, O' Reilly
    LW: Forsberg, Huberdeau, JVR, Guentzel
    RW: Palmieri, Mark Stone
    D: Hedman, Ristolainen, S. Jones, OEL
    G: Lundqvist or Mike Smith

Farm Team: Demko, Kaprizov, Samsonov

keeping bolded players