Thread: Head-to-head, real team keeper (includes minor leagues) looking for replacement GM

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Head-to-head, real team keeper (includes minor leagues) looking for replacement GM

I am a long-time fantasy sports commissioner looking for a replacement GM for my league. The replacement is needed ASAP.

The available team (minor league system) is the Vancouver Canucks. This team has gone through five GMs this season, all removed due to inactivity. For this reason, the team is winless this year. The replacement GM will be responsible for rebuilding the team to be competitive next season.

I'm ONLY looking for active managers. My leagues have been able to survive over 10 years because of active managers. CAUTION: This is a very complex league. It's not hard to get, but it's more than just picking players and going. We have a 17-page rule book that will explain it all. Minor and junior leagues will be a part of the game, so expect a lot of time and research.

This is a DAILY lineup league, not a weekly one, which means participation is mandatory at least every few days. Inactive rosters will not be tolerated and inactive GMs are removed almost immediately.
    The league is free to join. The website for the league is run on Google Sites, with the play on Yahoo.
    If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected]. Let me know your fantasy hockey background, as this will be crucial in determining who gets the team.

You can find more information here:

https://sites.google.com/site/ifhlhome/Home

Thanks and good luck to everyone.
    -Mat
    Commissioner, International Fantasy Hockey League

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Head-to-head, real team keeper (includes minor leagues) looking for replacement GM

Still available.