Thread: Burakowsky... do I add him?

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Burakowsky... do I add him?

He's available & playing well, my issue is who do I drop - or do I?

I have Schwartz coming back off IR, hopefully this week,

Nyquist seems to be my most obvious drop as everyone else on my team has been just lights out. I had a monster week last week winning 414 - 252.

Hoffman, Krejci & Nyquist have been the coldest over the past 30 days, but the 1st 2 I'm definitely riding out the slump.

To me it would be between Hertl & Nyquist, but Hertl is also lights out the past couple weeks and there are multiple threads on here stating he's most likely to be this years 2nd 1/2 Stone.

thoughts?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Burakowsky... do I add him?

Tough to say but I'd stick it out with Nyquist. With hits/sog as a category, Burakowsky doesn't bring much to the table in that format. Points only I would say yes - for your league I'd be inclined to pass...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

The problem with Burakovsky is we don't know where he ends up when Beagle and Johansson are healthy, which should be soon. The only reason he got a shot in the top six is because Trotz moved Johansson down to the third line to fill in for Beagle.

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
    The problem with Burakovsky is we don't know where he ends up when Beagle and Johansson are healthy, which should be soon. The only reason he got a shot in the top six is because Trotz moved Johansson down to the third line to fill in for Beagle.
    You've got to believe he won't mess with a good thing and continue to let Burakovsky and Kuznetsov continue to skate together. They've been productive (to say the least) and Johansson and Beagle are definitely better suited for third line duties anyways. Two lights out scoring lines for the Caps with a third line that can also put the puck it the net.
    I wouldn't mess with it, but then again I'm not running the show in Washington.
    Five teams exist as of now- Two Random Public ESPN Leagues, Three Yahoo Leagues.
    One real keeper league