Really appreciate it all the advice. I think the approach I'm going to take is try and get this Perry deal done so I have 14 solid keepers, Little aside. That way I can have the opportunity to try and ship some sort of package of Little, Thornton, Marchand to a top team with a better shot at the championship for a real talent that could take me far next year. I'd like to think those three together could land me a guy like Tavares or Giroux, etc.
Regardless, going into this year I knew it would be a rebuild since this is a second year league but my first year in it since I took over a guys team who was very inactive. My keepers to start the season were Yandle, Carlson, Iginla, Hossa, spezza, Thornton, Zetterberg, E Staal, Lundqvist, Rask, Luongo, kessel, Hartnell, vrbata, H Sedin. So i like to think I made a pretty big turnaround to what I have now.
A solid finish this year would only be icing on the cake since I'm satisfied with what I've done. Like I said though my main goal is to get this Perry deal done and then ride the season for a few weeks longer then target a top team to take Little, Thornton and Marchand off my hands. Any suggestions of who would be a fair return? I know I won't get a full return just because it will be so late in the season and obvious that I am just preparing for the next season but any guess would be awesome. Thanks again