Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best site to follow NHL score

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Best site to follow NHL score

Fantrax is actually quite good.

http://www.fantrax.com/NHL/scores.go

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I used to love nhl.com for a quick view of the scoreboards, but wow that went to poop the other day.. Why would they do this?? Especially mid season, just leading up to the trade deadline.. Talk about a huge deal breaker.. I haven't heard from anyone that they like it..

I'm in the same boat here and I am going to try something new this weekend!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Veteran

I'm with most everyone else... Had to search around and now I've been using ESPN. NHL.com screwed up big time, I always figured I'd buy their service for watching games when I got rid of cable and center ice... They won't be getting my business or visits with that crappy site.

Dobber Sports Monster

Glad to see everyone uses ESPN too. That's my go to. I haven't used NHL.com for scores in probably 10 years now, and this putrid version of the site won't draw me back in any time soon. I despise the new NHL.com which seems to have been designed as if only people with iPads use the site. I think I might stop going to the website completely - its that bad on my laptop.

Transcript from NHL board meeting:
    "What we need is a site with less information, accessibility, and more big images. Take away the article headlines on the side - that'll help everyone know whats going on."
    "How about making the theme of the site grey?"
    "EXCELLENT IDEA"

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    Glad to see everyone uses ESPN too. That's my go to. I haven't used NHL.com for scores in probably 10 years now, and this putrid version of the site won't draw me back in any time soon. I despise the new NHL.com which seems to have been designed as if only people with iPads use the site. I think I might stop going to the website completely - its that bad on my laptop.

Transcript from NHL board meeting:
    "What we need is a site with less information, accessibility, and more big images. Take away the article headlines on the side - that'll help everyone know whats going on."
    "How about making the theme of the site grey?"
    "EXCELLENT IDEA"
    It's really crappy on an iPad, which is what I use... The old format worked perfect for an iPad.