Thread: McEberle

Dobber Sports Genius

Default McEberle

Anyone care to discuss the NHL's newest formidable and dynamic duo ......I've fended off Eberle trade requests for a few months now and i'm happy I did...i remember hearing somewhere on a radio or tv program that these two might really hit it off....Ebs 5 points in two games along side McDavid in 27 minutes of ice time....2 points on the power play.....could this be the beginning of another BennGuin?

forget that they just beat columbus and ottawa lol ....

anyway hope the ride continues....
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: McEberle

And now there going to Montréal tomorrow !!! It wont stop tomorrow !!!
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Banned

It's early but they look great. They likely get broken up at some point with the top 6 talent in edm there will be line shuffling

Banned

If anything I would capitalize on Eberle's value if he continues to put up points. Sell high.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I'm not sure if it really matters who plays on McDavid's wing - if you line up with a guy like this every game, you're all but guaranteed to see your point totals increase significantly.

I've had a few offers for Eberle as well and am glad that I've been patient. Have Yakupov too, so odds are one of these guys is gonna be on McDavid's RW long-term... *crosses fingers*

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by sharpp87 View Post
    And now there going to Montréal tomorrow !!! It wont stop tomorrow !!!
    Edmonton will hit double digits if they were able to score 7 against Ottawa.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Dobber Sports Pro

as a Mcdavid owner in a another pool I sure hope soo !
    I'm a huge Habs fan but at this points lets be the worst we can and get the best possible draft pick....
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Unfortunetley for Hall he doesn't play with McDavid, unfortunately for Mcdavid he plays with Eberle (long term...congrats for a couple games here)....the supporting cast scene for McDavid is not great and FA's don't go to Edmonton. He's gonna have to do this all on his own.
    12 Team Keeper League. Keep 4. G,A,PPP,SHP,PIMS,Shots,Hits,GWG/Wins,Saves,Sav%,GAA,SO
    F: Stamkos,MacKinnon,Eichel,Panarin,Sharp, Forsberg, Ladd, Beleksey, Abdelkaeder, Gallagher, Lucic, Hanzal, Silfervberg
    D: Faulk, Hedman
    G: Gibson, Helleybuck,Reimer
    KEEPERS: Stamkos, MacKinnon, Eichel, Gibson

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by bullfighter View Post
    Unfortunetley for Hall he doesn't play with McDavid, unfortunately for Mcdavid he plays with Eberle (long term...congrats for a couple games here)....the supporting cast scene for McDavid is not great and FA's don't go to Edmonton. He's gonna have to do this all on his own.
    I dunno. I'd say Hall, Eberle, RNH and Draisaitl are a pretty good supporting cast...

Dobber Sports Newbie

i'll give it to you on Draisaitl....but I don't believe in RNH and Eberle.
    12 Team Keeper League. Keep 4. G,A,PPP,SHP,PIMS,Shots,Hits,GWG/Wins,Saves,Sav%,GAA,SO
    F: Stamkos,MacKinnon,Eichel,Panarin,Sharp, Forsberg, Ladd, Beleksey, Abdelkaeder, Gallagher, Lucic, Hanzal, Silfervberg
    D: Faulk, Hedman
    G: Gibson, Helleybuck,Reimer
    KEEPERS: Stamkos, MacKinnon, Eichel, Gibson

Dobber Sports Superstar

Eberle and McDavid look great together and so long as they play together Eberle's value is going to be high. The other good news for Eberle is that he's locked up a top-6 role in Edmonton and if he doesn't play with McDavid he'll be playing with Hall and Draistiatl (not a bad consolation prize).

So long as Eberle is in Edmonton I'd treat him as a 65-70 point player going forward. With a perfect storm season of 80 points possible. Personally I think Eberle is the perfect winger for McDavid, even better than Hall as Eberle has the best hands. Having Hall on another line allows for him to play with Draisaitl which is also working out and forces opponents to split top defensive assignments. If you can trade Eberle for a guy valued at 75+ points/year do it.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

Dobber Sports Genius

9 points between them, +8 and a combined 13 sog.......against the mighty leafs no less......
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Novice

I'm regretting more and more not jumping on an offer to acquire Eberle. Just couldn't fit the salary under the cap. These two are going to be special together. McJesus gives Eberle more confidence and freedom for sure.

The Great One

What about Pouliot?!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    What about Pouliot?!
    McEberliot.
    18 team Dynasty Head 2 Head - 25 man Roster - (Keep as many as you want)
    G A P PPA PPG HITS GWG SOG
    W SV% SHO