Thread: Midseason Guide errors

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Midseason Guide errors

I just started looking at the feature in the midseason guide that shows how many games each team has over the final 2 weeks of the season. I haven't gone through all of them but right off the bat, the first one (Carolina) has the wrong number of games and wrong opponents. Has this been brought up by anyone yet?

I...am your father.

Default Re: Midseason Guide errors

No, I haven't heard from anyone. Is it at all related to games being moved around? I know three of them were last week, Guide was released a month ago
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

I reviewed this chart and I see that you are correct. My apologies, I'm not sure what went wrong. The report generates just fine today, maybe I ran it incorrectly before. I want you to know that I redid the charts and re-wrote the article, you can re-download the guide for the proper one. Or run the report yourself here:
    http://dobberhockey.com/frozenpool_p...eto=2016-04-10
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Banned

Went to buy the guide today but the link isn't working on the site for me?

Edit/please ignore, the link is working