Thread: Raonic / Murray

Dobber Sports Star

Default Raonic / Murray

Anybody watching the semi final? I should be sleeping; work is going to suck tomorrow. I expected Milos to put up a fight, but ultimately lose against Murray. Raonic looks good though. Up 2 sets to 1 and on serve in the 4th set, and he does have a legitimate shot here. Come on, Milos!

Rylant

I...am your father.

Default Re: Raonic / Murray

In trouble now. Murray for the match...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

I didn't like how easily he went. Was hoping for a bit of a fight that last set

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I didn't like how easily he went. Was hoping for a bit of a fight that last set
    It looked like he didn't have a lot left, physically. Whether it was due to the injury or the long match, who knows. Regardless, taking Andy Murray to five sets in a grand slam semi final is a great accomplishment, and a positive step in the right direction.

Not sure how many points he gets and how it affects the total to date but this could put him back into the top 10, or at least close.

I...am your father.

I'm disappointed I missed the first four sets, those were quite obviously the best ones. Only caught the last set. So yes, I cursed him. It was I...

Dobber Sports Star

Ya it was going so well. When I posted this, it looked like he had a great chance. Of course, as soon as I posted, he called for the trainer. His serve was broken for the first time in the match in the very next game. It was the beginning of the end. Definitely a valiant effort and I think could very well have had a different result if not for the injury.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Master

I find he has trouble with the stockier built guys with good footspeed like wawwrinka (sp?).

good to see him get over the hump in that sense to some degree.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Raonic probably would have won had he not gotten hurt.. Great fight Milooooooooooooooooooos!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..