Thread: Looking for one or two managers for new 24 team CBS keeper league - $35 entry fee

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Looking for one or two managers for new 24 team CBS keeper league - $35 entry fee

Hey guys, we're in the midst of starting a 24 team CBS keeper league. Looking for a couple owners who has a deep knowledge of all things baseball, including prospects.

If you're interested in participating, shoot me over an email to my generic email address -
    [email protected] (will respond with my actual address with the constitution for you to look over).
    Twitter: @jasonang00

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Looking for one or two managers for new 24 team CBS keeper league - $35 entry fee

Quote Originally Posted by djkiang View Post
    Hey guys, we're in the midst of starting a 24 team CBS keeper league. Looking for a couple owners who has a deep knowledge of all things baseball, including prospects.

If you're interested in participating, shoot me over an email to my generic email address -
    [email protected] (will respond with my actual address with the constitution for you to look over).
    Looking for one more owner! Don't be shy!
    Twitter: @jasonang00