Thread: My Yahoo GPP for Jan 20th

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default My Yahoo GPP for Jan 20th

G: Varlamov and Elliot
    --Detroit has no Kronwall and Colorado takes on Buffalo at home. I like both matchups.
    C: Fabbri and Rakell
    -- Fabbri will get chances even with Datsyuk on the ice. Looking for him to assist a Tarasenko goal or two
    W: Tarasenko, Perry, Comeau
    -- I know everyone is one the Pominville for $12 train, but I do not think he rolls tonight. I like Comeau against the Sabres as a solo player. I feel he will produce tonight. Mrazek is only human and will give up 4 goals tonight. I do not see the Ducks vs. Wild being a high scoring affair, but I see the top line putting some points up.
    D: Theodore and Shattenkirk
    -- Theodore is QBing the Ducks PP for only $16.

Default Re: My Yahoo GPP for Jan 20th

You can have 2 goalies in Yahoo?
    How does the scoring work?
    Yahoo 12 Team H2H
    G, A, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    W/ GAA, SV%, SHO

C: McDavid, Suzuki
    LW: Tkachuk, Schwartz
    RW: Seguin, Bratt, Necas
    D: Josi, Letang, Rielly, Theodore, Chabot
    G: Hart, Knight, Hill
    IR: Murray

Dobber Sports Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by dooley89 View Post
    You can have 2 goalies in Yahoo?
    How does the scoring work?
    I cannot really say as I only play Yahoo. It goes in 1.0 incriments for points. Shots count as more and a goal against is not as severe. The scoring is different, but it fits my style more. I have played 37 contests on yahoo and have been paid out by 24. on Fanduel I played 20 and won 0 using similar rosters.

Whomever used Tarasenko, Fabbri, and Brower today (AKA ME) is getting hosed right now. Thank goodness I still have Varlamov, Duchene, Holden, Perry, and Therodore. Crossing my fingers they ball out

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'm always so careful when using Varlamov. I kind of like Buffalo and O'Reilly/Kane tonight. I think the game could be really high scoring though. I used Gibson as my number 1 tonight with Mrazek/Elliott 2 and 3.

Dobber Sports Rookie

I like Varlamov against the Sabres tonight. The Avs have a OFZ&-NZ% advantage on the Sabres and the inconsistent Avs will pull out a win. I am a Blackhawks fan and we are fully aware that a team that uses speed and finesse ends up finding out that their kryptonite is the Avs system. I have a big feeling that none of my players are going to put any points on the board outside of shots +/- and blocks. I am really going to have to ride my goalies tonight

Dobber Sports Rookie

The lineup I ended up using was not as good, but I still won money off of every entry. I was 1 point away from making an extra $30. The stat cirrection on the Theodore assist ruined my day. I went from the 10th ranking in Yahoo GPP to 41st. Now only 57 places get paid and the top 100 had a point differential of 30 points. 30 points in Yahoo is really close. That is 3 goals and one assist.