Thread: Fantasy hockey league needs replacement GM willing to rebuild a failing team

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Fantasy hockey league needs replacement GM willing to rebuild a failing team

I am a long-time fantasy sports commissioner looking for a replacement GM.

I run a 16-team, real-team, salary cap dynasty hockey league, currently in its second season. We are in Week 13 of a 21-week season. CAUTION: This is a very complex league. It's not hard to get, but it's more than just picking players and going. We have a 15-page rule book that will explain it all. Minor and junior leagues will be a part of the game, so expect a lot of time and research. 23 active players, with IR and inactive lists, as well as a reserve roster.

We need a replacement GM for the Vancouver Canucks.

This is the third time we've had to find a GM for this team this season. It is currently in last place because it hasn't had stable leadership. We need someone who is willing to put in the time to rebuild a ship that, quite frankly, has sunk as low as it could go.

We're only looking for active managers. I also run a baseball league going into its 11th season, and my leagues have been able to survive this long because of active managers.
    The best part: it's free! All my leagues are free to play, but that doesn't make them any less competitive.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected]. Let me know your fantasy hockey background, as that could be a tie-breaker if we have multiple requests. When I hear from you, I'll send you a link to our site and a copy of the rulebook to look over.

Thanks and good luck to everyone this season,
    -Mat
    Commissioner, International Fantasy Hockey League

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Fantasy hockey league needs replacement GM willing to rebuild a failing team

might be interest let me see the rule and will see ...has i read it seem a h2h but can you confirm
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Fantasy hockey league needs replacement GM willing to rebuild a failing team

Team position filled.