Thread: Help!!Bob and Dubs both Hurt :-(

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Help!!Bob and Dubs both Hurt :-(

My goalies Dubs,Lundqvist,and Bob.

Waiver wire(opponent already picked up hellboy) he has hellboy,fleury,Bishop,and allen
    Howard
    Nilsson
    Gibson
    Neuvirth
    C. Johnson
    Ullmark
    Kuemper
    Berra

I hate to carry four goalies though since our league only has three goalie cats S%,GAA,and Wins.. Who should I drop\add?

Vanek
    Tatar
    Domi
    Larkin
    Drai
    Staal
    E.Kane
    Riemsdyck
    Toffoli

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Help!!Bob and Dubs both Hurt :-(

Nilsson is getting starters mins but faces a lot of shots but if you want a starter...he's probably the best option.

Dobber Sports Icon

I also have both Dubnyk and Bobrovsky. I had the luxury of sliding Dubnyk to the IR+ when he was hurt so I replaced him with Kuemper. Minnesota plays Arizona and San Jose on Friday and Saturday night so Kuemper is likely only going to get 1 more start this week. Rumors have it that Dubnyk might be ready to play by Saturday. I like the Kuemper add because Minnesota has found their defensive game again and 2/3 of your stats are averages.

If you want starts, then go with Nilsson although Edm plays NYR in one of their two games this week so I would imagine that Talbot starts that game.

Dobber Sports Novice

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I also have both Dubnyk and Bobrovsky. I had the luxury of sliding Dubnyk to the IR+ when he was hurt so I replaced him with Kuemper. Minnesota plays Arizona and San Jose on Friday and Saturday night so Kuemper is likely only going to get 1 more start this week. Rumors have it that Dubnyk might be ready to play by Saturday. I like the Kuemper add because Minnesota has found their defensive game again and 2/3 of your stats are averages.

If you want starts, then go with Nilsson although Edm plays NYR in one of their two games this week so I would imagine that Talbot starts that game.
    Who should I drop from that list? I don't have any IR slots.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Your best bet might be streaming your goalie spot based on who might get starts. Neuvirth might be a good gamble, Mason shit the bed last night and Neuvirth came in and played well. They almost came back.

As for who to drop we don't know your categories or any of the details of your league for that matter so I don't know how anyone could tell you.

Dobber Sports Icon

It sounds like Dubnyk wanted to practice yesterday and that he is hoping to be back for this weekend. You might be best served just keeping your roster as is unless the injury to Dubnyk is more serious than we know.