Thread: Palat/Strome/Palmieri/Bjugstad

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Palat/Strome/Palmieri/Bjugstad

I am in a single year head to head league.

I'm planning on dropping Stepan, and looking to pick up one of Palat, Ryan Strome, Palmieri, or Bjugstad.
    I can't decide on who to grab though, Palat and Strome both seem to be under-achieving, and Palmieri seems to be over-achieving. Thoughts?

Other names in my FA pool include V. Rask, Perreault, Lindberg, Fleischmann, Granlund.
    ESPN Head to Head Points (10 teams)
    Categories: Goals, Assists, PP Points, GA, Wins, SO.
    F:
    Crosby, Backstrom, Getzlaf, Voracek, Little, Ladd, Backes, Hudler, Monahan, Anisimov, Jenner, Ward, Ribeiro, Stepan
    D: Barrie, Niskanen, Muzzin, Krug, Savard, Gostisbehere
    G: Bishop, Schneider

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Palat/Strome/Palmieri/Bjugstad

I currently would advertise against Bjugs. He does not look right, still fighting with post injury stuff i just donīt know. He will get points but i prefer the other options. Would probably roll the dice on Palmierie.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Deity

In a one year H2H, I'd normally say Palat from that group but he is probably still a couple weeks away from returning from his injury.

I'd look at Palmeiri or Bjugstad if you are looking for immediate help. If Key says Bjugstad isn't right, then I'd listen to him as he watches the Panthers more than anyone around here.

Palmeiri for me from that list.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

I agree with Palmeiri. It's not like Palat was doing much before his injury and who knows how long it will take him to come back and be effective. TBL as a whole have taken a major downward dive since last year. One year league = go with the hot hand. Never thought I'd say that about a NJD....