Mason McDonald - CGY
    Alex Nedeljkovic - CAR
    Igor Shesterkin - NYR
    Linus Soderstrom NYI
    Ilya Sorokin - NYI
    Stephon Williams - NYI

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Rank these prospect goalies

Wow, ummmmmmmmmmmm who?? You need to find yourself a prospect guru, and even then goalies are so hit and miss..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Deity

McIntrye
    Williams

The rest of simply too far away to honestly give an answer to and are simply crapshoots at this stage.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Wow, ummmmmmmmmmmm who?? You need to find yourself a prospect guru, and even then goalies are so hit and miss..
    If there is one he is on dobber lol. The one I'm most familiar with is Shesterkin. I've been reading about all these players but want an outside perspective on these players.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    McIntrye
    Williams

The rest of simply too far away to honestly give an answer to and are simply crapshoots at this stage.
    Do you think Oskar Dansk, Brandon Halverson, or Troy Grosenick to be in the same 'conversation' as Mcintyre or Williams

Dobber Sports Stud

None of them will be NHL starters IMO. Williams is the best of that NYI bunch though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Do you think Oskar Dansk, Brandon Halverson, or Troy Grosenick to be in the same 'conversation' as Mcintyre or Williams
    No, and especially not Grosenick. He's garbage.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by petegreg21 View Post
    None of them will be NHL starters IMO. Williams is the best of that NYI bunch though.
    No way. I picked all these guys up in one of my leagues. It's a deep league so threw some flyers at the goalies since I don't have any young goalies. There is Oskar Dansk, Brandon Halverson available too

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Grosenick sure. The other two fall in the "who the hell knows what they will be because they too far away" group.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Monster

Grosenick sure. The other two fall in the "who the hell knows what they will be because they too far away" group.
    Ok thanks a lot. I picked up all the NYI since they were all available. Then threw some flyers at the other goalies.

Dobber Sports Deity

If there's one thing we know about prosepct goalies, they are all pretty much a gamble. If you throw enough crap at a wall, surely some of it will stick. The problem is knowing what sticks.

There's not enough opportunities and too many prospects. My philosophy has become, if they are a crapshoot, then focus on the first part of that word.

Dobber Sports Monster

If there's one thing we know about prosepct goalies, they are all pretty much a gamble. If you throw enough crap at a wall, surely some of it will stick. The problem is knowing what sticks.

There's not enough opportunities and too many prospects. My philosophy has become, if they are a crapshoot, then focus on the first part of that word.
    That's what I figured, if I throw enough goalie prospects at the wall one of them may stick. I pretty well have to, my Starting goaltender is Luongo and backup is Montoya. My forward/defence roster is all set so I figured I would grab a lot of goalies.

I guess it's somewhat fitting since I'm a gambling man

Dobber Sports Veteran

Sorokin could be the best of this group but you will probably have to wait and there is a KHL risk. He's one of the top goalie in the KHL right now.
    Points only keeper league
    7 teams
    28 keepers
    Weekly line up: 12 F / 6 D / 2 G
    Goalie stats: W=2 / SO=2