Thread: Mason for Hutchinson and little

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Mason for Hutchinson and little

I have Berra, lehtonen, niemi, renne, and Mason. I was offered hutch and little for my mason. What do you think?
    10 team keeper league, 21 roster spots, points for: g,a,+/-,pim,sog,gwg,ppp. For goalies: w,(-)l,(-)ga,sv,sho

bergeron,Crosby,cammaleri,p.kane,nyquist,yakupov,b oychuck,byfuglien,Hamilton,suter,spezza,domi,ducla ir,eberle,m.staal,parise,Keith,
    lehtonen, niemi, Hutton,rinne,mason,ward

no cap

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Mason for Hutchinson and little

I'd take that deal....
    12 teams dynasty, Points only ( G and A = 1pt)

F: McDavid (12.5M), Kucherov (9.5M), Boldy (7M), Kyrou (8.13M), J. Norris (7.95M), Zegras (5.95M), Kuzmenko (5.5M), Reichel (0.925M), P. Kane (2.75M), Lundell (0.925M), Rasmussen (1.46M), Rossi (0.86M).

D: Korchinski (0.925M), Byram (3.85M), Burns (5.28M).

G: Kochetkov (2M), Shesterkin (5,670M).

Bench: E. Karlsson (10M), Lucius (0.925M), Edvinsson (0.89M), Askarov (0.925M), Quinn (0.86M), Berggren (0.925M), Stankoven (0.81M), Knight (4.5M), Mitchkov (TBD), Athanasiou (4.25M), Samsonov (3.55M), Klingberg (4.15M).

The Great One

Does he have other options for you? With Hellebyuck and Pavelec I'm not sure buying stock in Hutchinson is a great idea... at least with Mason he is rounding into some form again

The Great One

How many goalies do you start? with rinne and the dallas handcuff, it sounds like you might not even need mason all that much. Not sure you need Hutchinson either. Really hard to say without knowing the specifics of your league - you might not need a goalie back.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Thanks guys. I can start two goalies. Combined for 145 games max. I am definatly deep with goalies. I will see what else he has. My goalies are not getting any younger though.
    10 team keeper league, 21 roster spots, points for: g,a,+/-,pim,sog,gwg,ppp. For goalies: w,(-)l,(-)ga,sv,sho

bergeron,Crosby,cammaleri,p.kane,nyquist,yakupov,b oychuck,byfuglien,Hamilton,suter,spezza,domi,ducla ir,eberle,m.staal,parise,Keith,
    lehtonen, niemi, Hutton,rinne,mason,ward

no cap