Thread: (Discussion) Frozen Pool Forensics: Max Domi

Dobber Sports Stud

Default (Discussion) Frozen Pool Forensics: Max Domi

I'll be around to answer questions or comments on this week's Frozen Pool Forensics on Max Domi.

Does this desert dog have what it takes to bring home the Calder Trophy? Where do you see his peak output ending up? Has his immediate impact accelerated the rebuild in Arizona?

Discuss!

http://www.dobberhockey.com/hockey-h...sics-max-domi/
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: (Discussion) Frozen Pool Forensics: Max Domi

Thanks for the article. I am one of those patient owners you speak of. Now that Domi has taken off I am getting offers on him, surprise, surprise. You suggest holding onto him, but everyone is available for the right price.

Where does this guy rank in a points league? Can we really treat him like a perennial 70 pointer? Top 20ish? Would you trade him for an Eberle or Couture type?

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by audiopile View Post
    Thanks for the article. I am one of those patient owners you speak of. Now that Domi has taken off I am getting offers on him, surprise, surprise. You suggest holding onto him, but everyone is available for the right price.

Where does this guy rank in a points league? Can we really treat him like a perennial 70 pointer? Top 20ish? Would you trade him for an Eberle or Couture type?
    We can't treat him like a perennial 70 point player because he hasn't done it yet, but he certainly has the tools to get there. Maybe even more. I'm not sure if I would move him for Couture or Eberle.

I'm sure a lot of owners would, but his age, skill, and hot start make me think you could get more. He's looking like he'll produce to a high level this year, so you might as well hold on unless you're blown away by an offer

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I had tempered expectations but he has far exceeded them. He has incredible effort every second on the ice.
    12 teams, Keep 14 players with a 2 goalie limit, Fantrax H2H, start 3 LW, 3 C, 3 RW, 6 D, 2 G with 7 bench and 1 IR.
    Categories: G, A, +/-, SOG, PPP, Hits, and Blocks.
    Goalie Categories: W, GAA, SV%, and Shutouts.
    Center: T. Johnson, D. Krejci
    Left Wing: M. Pacioretty, A. Ovechkin, J. Huberdeau, N. Ehlers
    Right Wing: D. Backes
    Defense: E. Karlsson, P.K. Subban, D. Byfuglien, C. Parayko, D. Hamilton
    Goalies: C. Crawford, A. Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by MythicLords View Post
    I had tempered expectations but he has far exceeded them. He has incredible effort every second on the ice.
    You're right about that. He plays the game hard, and the results are coming right away.

Very promising young player
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Monster

Is a very promising player indeed. Such a great skater and nice hands. I think he will finish with about 65 points and be a finalist for the Calder but as it looks I think Panarin will win it. Still a lot of the season to go though.