Thread: Real-team league needs replacement GM

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Real-team league needs replacement GM

I am a long-time fantasy sports commissioner looking for replacement GMs going into next season.

I have run a real-team keeper baseball league for the last ten years and am using the same setup for hockey.

I currently need a replacement for the Vancouver Canucks. The team is currently 0-6 because of a GM who was not active. However, a very active GM can turn this team around.

We're only looking for active managers. My leagues have been able to survive this long because of active managers. CAUTION: This is a very complex league. It's not hard to get, but it's more than just picking players and going. We have a 15-page rule book that will explain it all. Minor and junior leagues will be a part of the game, so expect a lot of time and research.

The best part: it's free! All my leagues are free to play, but that doesn't make them any less competitive.

If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected]. Let me know your fantasy hockey background, as that could be a tie-breaker if we have multiple requests. When I hear from you, I'll send you a link to our site and a copy of the rulebook to look over.

Thanks and good luck to everyone this season,

-Mat

Commissioner, International Fantasy Hockey League

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Real-team league needs replacement GM

This team is still open. We need an active GM ASAP.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Real-team league needs replacement GM

Team taken.