Thread: Tanner Pearson

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Tanner Pearson

What do you think his future production will look like? I got him but wonder if I should bother keeping him around or look for something else. He has 12 pts in 22 games so far this season.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Tanner Pearson

I think he will be around 40-45 points this year.

He has the upside to be a decent second liner, I'd say upside is 55 to 60 points, although I'm not confident he will ever be a consistent 60-something point guy.

Dobber Sports Deity

Long term I still like him. The Kings don't have much in the pipeline for LW so unless they go out and actually acquire a high end LW, he will remain in the top six. I also think the Kings are high on him and are willing to show patience with him.

He should have 50-55pt potential most years.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    He should have 50-55pt potential most years.
    Agree, drafted him last year in my keeper and sold him after 2 good weeks. His durability is also a concern for me.

Administrator

I am a fan of this guy. As stated, he has a great opportunity in the years to come.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Stud

He has 60 point potential for sure. Like others have said, great spot on a weak LW depth chart. Lining up next to Kopitar for the long term would obviously be great for him.
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Monster

I thought about moving him to make room for some other guys but I will trust your guys opinion on him and if he does have 50-60 pt potential for awhile then he is worth hanging on to. Thanks

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    I thought about moving him to make room for some other guys but I will trust your guys opinion on him and if he does have 50-60 pt potential for awhile then he is worth hanging on to. Thanks
    Well what exact move are we talking about here? Context is important and there's definitely situations where trading Pearson would be best for your team.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Well what exact move are we talking about here? Context is important and there's definitely situations where trading Pearson would be best for your team.
    It's a keep 19/24 players. There are some good players left in FA that I want to pick up too. Since I have to drop 5 next year I thought he might be creeping to that spot but figured I could move him + another player for an upgrade. But I will have a better idea on my team once the mid draft is done. It's in another 4 or 5 weeks. It's optional though, we trim out roster down to 19 before the start of next season then have 5 rounds of drafting.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    It's a keep 19/24 players. There are some good players left in FA that I want to pick up too. Since I have to drop 5 next year I thought he might be creeping to that spot but figured I could move him + another player for an upgrade. But I will have a better idea on my team once the mid draft is done. It's in another 4 or 5 weeks
    I'm 100% in favor of upgrading your roster and then working your magic to find a gem to fill the void.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    I'm 100% in favor of upgrading your roster and then working your magic to find a gem to fill the void.
    Ive got some gems up my sleeve. I'll post how I did after it's all said and done. As Bart Scott famously said "CAN'T WAIT"