Thread: Help me pick one please

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Help me pick one please

For the league in my signature.

It's killing me that we can only have 6 farm team players!!!

I managed to include Rattie in a trade, thus freeing up a slot in my farm team. Now I'm wondering who to add... here are a few available prospects :

B.Perlini (ARI)
    E.Lindell (DAL)
    N.Merkely (ARI)
    J.Eriksson Ek (MIN)
    J.Zboril (BOS)
    N.Juulsen (MTL)
    J.Roy (SJS)
    D.Guryanov (DAL)
    J.Bracco (TOR)
    Z.Senyshyn (BOS)
    J.DeBrusk (BOS)

Sort of hesitating between Perlini, Lindell and Bracco the most, with Merkley, Guryanov and Zboril not too far behind.

Perlini : more of a scorer than a playmaker, which is good since GWG count for more. Plus I already have Dvorak and these two could be a duo down the road. However, his ppg seems to be down this year compared to last season.

Lindell : 2nd in d-men rookie scoring in the AHL, had great stats in the Liiga. Maybe closer to the NHL than the other players mentionned, also I don't have any d-men on my farm team so maybe adding one would be good. However Dallas has great depth in young D-men with Klingberg, Honka and Backman.

Bracco : Small and perhaps further from the NHL than the others. However he puts up points and Toronto will likely have a nice spot for him (not too much depth in forward prospects).

Guryanov : I don't know much about him, but eliteprospects says the following about him : "A highly skilled forward who intimidates with his speed and proficient puckhandling ability, Denis Guryanov may have one of the highest ceilings as a forward prospect for the 2015 NHL Entry Draft. Very strong on his skates and uses his size to protect the puck well. Drives the net hard and knows where he will shoot before he is even in a position to do so. Possesses a heavy and accurate release on his shot, which he likes to get off near the faceoff dots; if he can't shoot from there, he will either dangle or bull his way through to the blue paint. While he is proactive and aware defensively, he still needs to work on consistency in his own end. All-in-all, a dynamic offensive threat that has room to grow defensively." This sort of makes me think twice about not adding him when I still have the chance...

So, until I figure out a way to trade other prospects to improve my team, which one should I add?

Thanks!
    On a fantasy hockey break.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Help me pick one please

Looking at your team, you seem weak in the D dept after Subban, you have Rantanen and other high end F prospects coming and you have outstanding G with Holtby and Vas... I would add a Dman.....probably Zboril, Bos from that list. If not maybe Eriksson Ek and try and make a trade for a another D.
    16 GMs with 15 Keepers, Pts only, Top 9F,4D,1G count
    2020 & 2013 UFHL Champion

McDavid/Draisatl/Scheifele/Malkin/Marchand/
    Hall/Voracek/Nugent-Hopkins/Bergeron/Giroux

Hedman/Hamilton/Doughty/Ellis/Nurse

Grubauer

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: Help me pick one please

My pick would be N Merkley.