Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Weight loss journey.

Dobber Sports Monster

Default Re: Weight loss journey.

I got a track I'm going to, its .25 miles per one trip around the track. so 20 laps is 5 miles. Took me about 1 hr 45 mins last night but there is a 80 foot hill with a pretty decent incline I would run up/walk back down from...did that about 10 times.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Ive stayed away from those. This year I've drank about 2 or 3 total. I drink coffee everyday. Problem is i like drinking 2 XL double doubles a day but have to limit myself to just one a day...too much caffeine. I see baseball players in my area drink energy drinks before a game and I cringe looking at that. On days where I work out I never touch energy drinks, never will.
    I've actually cut back on coffee since the new year and started drinking water after 2-3 cups of coffee early in the morning. Now that I've been doing this for a while I actually enjoy water and look forward to it. It also helps with energy and not feeling sleepy.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by joe jones View Post
    i'm a big fan of the recipes in the Thug Kitchen cookbook - best cook book I have ever bought.
    http://www.thugkitchen.com/tk1

Thanks, I like Thug Kitchen too. I haven't bought any of their cookbooks but I do go to their site quite often. In the last few months I've been also been using recipes from Isa Chandra (http://www.theppk.com). Great stuff too. Need more though!
    12 team keeper
    Points only: G-1, A-1, W-2, SO-3; weekly rosters: 7F, 5D, 2G; keep 20 of 25

F: Tavares, McDavid, RNH, Stepan, Okposo, Brassard, Stone, Scheifele, Zibanejad, Ehlers, Larkin, Lindholm, Namestnikov
    D: OEL, Hamilton, Mo. Rielly, Parayko, Gostisbehere, Trouba, Theodore
    G: Price, Dubnyk, Lehner, Hellebuyck, Greiss

2014-15 Champ

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Good job man.

Whenever people want to be more active after being inactive for years and years, I suggest that they should just walk as much as possible every day. 10k or more. It's a great way to take in nature while listening to podcasts or audiobooks. Exercise for your mind and your body!
    12 team keeper
    Points only: G-1, A-1, W-2, SO-3; weekly rosters: 7F, 5D, 2G; keep 20 of 25

F: Tavares, McDavid, RNH, Stepan, Okposo, Brassard, Stone, Scheifele, Zibanejad, Ehlers, Larkin, Lindholm, Namestnikov
    D: OEL, Hamilton, Mo. Rielly, Parayko, Gostisbehere, Trouba, Theodore
    G: Price, Dubnyk, Lehner, Hellebuyck, Greiss

2014-15 Champ

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    water and look forward to it. It also helps with energy and not feeling sleepy.
    yup a lot of headaches are brought on by not drinking enough water and may be signs of some dehydration......have some water nearby and sip through the day...ice cold water even better....body burns some cals warming it before it's absorbed....
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    yup a lot of headaches are brought on by not drinking enough water and may be signs of some dehydration......have some water nearby and sip through the day...ice cold water even better....body burns some cals warming it before it's absorbed....
    If you're dehydrated that's not what you want to do ahah. But if you're constantly drinking cold water than your fine. When drinking water while hydrating for sports, body temp water is best because your body DOESNT use as much energy to absorb it. Even tho it feels so much better when drinking cold water on a hockey bench.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll