Thread: Gostisbehere

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Gostisbehere

Shayne Gostisbehere has been called up!

http://news.rotowire.com/Shayne-Gost...6718-spnhl.htm

Streit is out for about 6 weeks, and Ghost is the natural replacement for him on the top PP. This situation is worth your time to watch. Ghost has a ton of upside and he was starting to find his rhythm in the AHL (10pts in 14 games, 5th best for D in the AHL). If he's used to his strengths, I think he'll be with the Flyers for good.

A prospect you'll want to pick up as soon as he shows signs that he's being used properly.
    12 team keeper
    Points only: G-1, A-1, W-2, SO-3; weekly rosters: 7F, 5D, 2G; keep 20 of 25

F: Tavares, McDavid, RNH, Stepan, Okposo, Brassard, Stone, Scheifele, Zibanejad, Ehlers, Larkin, Lindholm, Namestnikov
    D: OEL, Hamilton, Mo. Rielly, Parayko, Gostisbehere, Trouba, Theodore
    G: Price, Dubnyk, Lehner, Hellebuyck, Greiss

2014-15 Champ

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Gostisbehere

Great info, got an eye on him but missed this.

Dobber Sports Stud

He's a worth a grab for sure once he shows his skills on the Philly PP. I've had my eye on him for some time
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

The Wolverine

Decided to grab him in my deep one year league. No harm and worth seeing if he gets the opportunity.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

had him... dropped him
    ... picked him up again!! thnx!
    Fwds: Benn, Hertl, Backstrom, Coleman, W.Karlsson, Marchand, Mcdavid, Bergeron, A.svechnikov, Malkin, W.Nylander, toffoli.

Dfnse: Deangelo, Fox, Hronek, Ristolainen, Giordano, Letang

Goalie: Samsonov, Binnington

Rsrvs: Radulov, bjorkstrand, buchnevich, krebs, sanford, Grzelcyk, Suter, M.Lehtonen, Severson, Spurgeon, K'andre Miller, Allen, Mrazek, Prosvetov, Vanecek

12-team Keeper. Rotisserie.
    G,A,+/-,Hits,Blks,Pim,Sog,PPP,HT,SHPTS,W,Spct,Gaa,SO,Svs

Dobber Sports Deity

He's going to get plenty of opportunities to prove he is ready to take the next step with Streit long term. What he does with it is up to him.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

He saw about 17min of ice and some time on the PP tonight. He played really well and by the end of the game looked like their best D already lol.

Simmonds tipped in his shot on the goal that tied the game. Whoever wins the PP spot heading into the future will create a trio reminiscent of Benn-Seguin-Klingberg; obviously not to the same degree and perhaps that won't be Ghost. We're all trying to find the next Klingberg though, and I think that guy will be in Philly.

Before Klingberg went nuts, I would have said the same things about him as I would about Ghost. Here's to hoping!
    12 team keeper

F: Tavares, McDavid, RNH, Stepan, Okposo, Brassard, Stone, Scheifele, Zibanejad, Ehlers, Larkin, Lindholm, Namestnikov

2014-15 Champ

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Nikerato View Post
    He saw about 17min of ice and some time on the PP tonight. He played really well and by the end of the game looked like their best D already lol.

Simmonds tipped in his shot on the goal that tied the game. Whoever wins the PP spot heading into the future will create a trio reminiscent of Benn-Seguin-Klingberg; obviously not to the same degree and perhaps that won't be Ghost. We're all trying to find the next Klingberg though, and I think that guy will be in Philly.

Before Klingberg went nuts, I would have said the same things about him as I would about Ghost. Here's to hoping!
    I don't think these players are readily available. Players like Karlsson are generational talents, and if Klingberg can keep it up, he'll be considered one too. Karlsson does it all by himself though, whereas Klingberg has Bennguin, the best duo in hockey right now.
    12 Team Roto., 30 Player (20 Keeper) Yahoo Dynasty

G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW, HITS, BLK -- W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

4 - C/LW/RW
    6 - D
    3 - Util
    3 - G

C - Crosby, McDavid, O'Reilly, Couturier
    LW - Ovechkin, Pacioretty, Bennett, Fiala
    RW - Pastrnak, Kucherov, Caufield, Mangiapane
    Util - Lowry, Backstrom, McCann, Barzal, Pageau, E. Kane, Mercer, M. Foligno
    D - Dahlin, Karlsson, Hamilton, Dumba, Pulock, Dobson, Faulk, Romanov

G - Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Hellebuyck, Bernier

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
    I don't think these players are readily available. Players like Karlsson are generational talents, and if Klingberg can keep it up, he'll be considered one too. Karlsson does it all by himself though, whereas Klingberg has Bennguin, the best duo in hockey right now.
    I said "...obviously not to the same degree" fwiw.

Giroux and Voracek were just as potent last year, and that duo typically forms the backbone of a lethal PP. The reason why the situation is worth watching is because Philly has no elite puck mover. Actually, they have no good D at all. So the door is open for the kids to step up and become that guy. Everyone should be watching Ghost, Sanheim, and Provorov; but Ghost is there first and therefore he could make the most of it first as well.
    12 team keeper

2014-15 Champ

Dobber Sports Initiate

Just picked him up. Hopefully it works out!
    H2H 12 team 6 player Keeper League
    Goals/Assists/Points/PlusMinus/PPP/Pims/Hits/SOG
    Wins/GAA/SV%

C: Seguin, Stamkos, Couturier, Toews, Dzingel
    LW: Panarin, Rakell,Schmaltz, Bertuzzi, Haula
    RW: Tarasenko, Marner,Kucherov
    D: Hamilton, Klingberg, Schultz, Faulk, Ghost, Gustafson.
    G:Murray

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by 0PucksGiven View Post
    Just picked him up. Hopefully it works out!
    Oh it's going to. He's a threat every time he touches the puck. Especially dangerous with Giroux dishing him the puck on the PP.

Just wait til he has 50 or so games under his belt. He'll really be picking teams apart
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Joe Davola View Post
    Oh it's going to. He's a threat every time he touches the puck. Especially dangerous with Giroux dishing him the puck on the PP.

Just wait til he has 50 or so games under his belt. He'll really be picking teams apart
    I traded away Klingberg at the start of the year in both leagues ... One for Letang and one in a package that landed me karlsson. I am still in pain slightly from those 2 trades so I'm hoping ghost can cool the burn.
    Wins/GAA/SV%

Dobber Sports Stud

I traded away Klingberg at the start of the year in both leagues ... One for Letang and one in a package that landed me karlsson. I am still in pain slightly from those 2 trades so I'm hoping ghost can cool the burn.
    Letang for Klinger hurts, but getting EK is a big win. Ghost may not make forget about Klingberg, but he's going to do very well. When Streit gets back from injury, I fully expect Ghost to have solidified his spot on the big club and they will be forced to keep him and keep him on the PP too

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Joe Davola View Post
    Letang for Klinger hurts, but getting EK is a big win. Ghost may not make forget about Klingberg, but he's going to do very well. When Streit gets back from injury, I fully expect Ghost to have solidified his spot on the big club and they will be forced to keep him and keep him on the PP too
    I figured with the offence in Pittsburgh that letang would give karlsson a run for his money in the points dept and that kling-on might regress a bit .....I was wrong...
    Wins/GAA/SV%

Dobber Sports Stud

I figured with the offence in Pittsburgh that letang would give karlsson a run for his money in the points dept and that kling-on might regress a bit .....I was wrong...
    Yeah I bought Letang this summer myself, and hoped for a healthy 60 point season. He's been healthy, but that plus-minus has been horrific and Pit's offence was so slow to get rolling. Heating up though with 7 points in his last 7 games though...

Keep on, keepin' on.