Thread: Lehner Stash

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Lehner Stash

How early would you guys stash Lehner? Is he coming back as the undisputed #1 or has Ullmark done enough to threaten him? And would you drop Elliott right now to stash? Cats are W, GAA, SV%, Total Saves, SOs. Thanks!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Lehner Stash

Lehner will get all the opportunity to be the #1 without any competition.

Ullmark will get sent back down until he gets hurt again.

I own Allen and Elliott in my league, owned them last year too, and what I learned is that until one of them isn't on the team anymore it's good to own both.

Allen could get lit up for 5 goals on Thursday then it's Elliott's net until he messes up and vice versa.

So to answer your question, yes he would be a good stash, but I wouldn't drop Elliott for him.
    Evansville Icemen District-5 Ducks
    LOEGM - 12 GM H2H Keeper
    G A PT SOG STA STG TRUC FOW
    W GA SV SV% SO
    WHL - 24 GM H2H Salary
    G A +/- PIM SOG PPP HIT BLK FOW
    W GA SV SO
    View Roster View Roster

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Personally, I'm not high on Lehner at all. From my viewings of him, he lacks a crucial element in his game; ability to track the puck. Seems to be injury prone as well. In my estimation, Buffalo overpaid big time for the wrong goaltender, but because they overpaid for him, they have to extend him every courtesy to win the starting job.

Ullmark will probably be a full time back up by next year, with a chance to take more starts from him, especially if Lehner gets injured again and/or frequently.
    12 Team Roto., 30 Player (20 Keeper) Yahoo Dynasty

G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FW, HITS, BLK -- W, GAA, SV, SV%, SHO

4 - C/LW/RW
    6 - D
    3 - Util
    3 - G

C - Crosby, McDavid, O'Reilly, Couturier
    LW - Ovechkin, Pacioretty, Bennett, Fiala
    RW - Pastrnak, Kucherov, Caufield, Mangiapane
    Util - Lowry, Backstrom, McCann, Barzal, Pageau, E. Kane, Mercer, M. Foligno
    D - Dahlin, Karlsson, Hamilton, Dumba, Pulock, Dobson, Faulk, Romanov

G - Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Hellebuyck, Bernier

Dobber Sports Recruit

Thanks for the replies-I'm in the same boat (Allen and Elliott owner) and just want him to go somewhere else so badly (but I just can't make myself drop Elliot). Goalies are bone dry in my league, and while I don't expect him to be a saviour, I've been obsessing over stashing Lehner, it's that bad haha. Think I'll just drop one of my marginal skaters to do it-was mostly curious about the timing of it all.