Thread: CJ2k vs Langford ROS

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default CJ2k vs Langford ROS

I have the ability to acquire either Chris Johnson or Jeremy Langford. Who do you want the rest of the season in a full PPR?

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: CJ2k vs Langford ROS

CJ. One's a starter, one is a 1 or 2 game fill in.

Dobber Sports Expert

Considering one player is a starter and one is going to see maaaayyybeee 5 touches once Forte comes back in a game or two, CJnoK here.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I guess I didn't realize Forte's injury was considered so short term. Thanks guys, pulled the trigger for CJ.

...and I would sell high as a Langford owner in dynasty leagues. Forte prob won't be back in Chicago next season, but I just don't see Langford as a feature back, So if he's on your roster right now as RB3 or RB4 and someone makes a reasonable offer. Take it.

Not to get off topic...sorry.

Langford would make for nice DFS value while Forte is sidelined.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Expert

[QUOTE=Bomm Bastic;1544352]...and I would sell high as a Langford owner in dynasty leagues. Forte prob won't be back in Chicago next season, but I just don't see Langford as a feature back, So if he's on your roster right now as RB3 or RB4 and someone makes a reasonable offer. Take it.
    QUOTE]

Interesting note Bomm...Who else does Chicago have in their backfield that could emerge as the feature back? Or will they target someone in the draft/trade in the offseason.

I too am of the belief Forte will be out of Chi-town at season's end but I also heard that the Bears were high on Langford to be the heir to the throne.