I can only think of 2 trades that I didn't do:

1) first year I joined one of my points only dynastys I had the 9th overall entry. Two of my buddies owned all the top 10 entries except that pick. One of them offered me Kucherov and namestnikov for it and I turned it down. This was after kucherov's rookie year and he was often getting healthy scratched and getting 3rd line minutes. It looked like the coach hated him and I thought he'd be a bust...and I never heard of namestnikov then. Anyways I ended up trading the pick for a 34-35 yr old Joe Thornton because I wanted a guy I new would help me right away since I didn't know how long the league would last.

2) In the same league an Oiler fan offered me Draisaitl after his abysmal rookie season for Henrik Lundqvist. I had an abundance of top goalies and turned it down. If a diehard oiler fan thinks he's a bust he must know more then I do. I thought theres no way this kid will ever become anything and leapfrog a stud like RNH. UUUUUUUUGH

*the following year (about 2 years ago) I traded both Thornton and Lundqvist in a package that consisted of Mikael Granlund, Marcus Granlund, Elias Lindholm, Beau Bennett and a waiver pick I used to draft Dubnyk. At the time I got ripped apart on here for making that trade but my take on it was I was looking to get younger and thought those young guys could turn into decent fantasy assets. Beau bennett was a bust, last week I traded Dubnyk but I still have the other players. Mikael granlund and Dubnyk had big years. Marcus looked pretty decent on a shallow vancouver team this year and I'm still hoping for that Lindholm breakout #slowandsteady