Thread: Trade advice

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trade advice

Been offerred aj green and Alfred morris for demarious thomas and aMeer abdullah. currently my rb and wr are as follows: rb: gore, randle, michael, Gordon, abdullah wr: thomas, d bryant, snead, hurns. I'm not sure at all whether to take this or not. manning has looked awful but looks like the balls getting spread around in cin. thoughts?
    12 team 7 man keeper league
    G: 3, A: 2, scoring bonus[ DG: 2, DA: 1, PPG: 2, PPA: 1, SHG: 3, SHA, 2], PIM: 0.5, +/-: 1, HatTrick: 5, W: 5, SO: 5, SV: 0.2, GA: -1 SOL: 3, SOS: 1, SOGA: -1

Start 6F, 4D, 2G, 5Bench

F: Marchand, kucherov, Kuznetsov, eichel, lindholm, arvidsson, stamkos
    D: chabot Giordano edler Gustafson hronek gostisbehere
    G: varlymov Smith lehner anderson
    Farm (20 game limit): Dobson c foote

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Trade advice

I don't think this trade does anything for you. Morris has lost most his value as part of the 3-headed monster that is Washington's backfield, and Green isn't an upgrade on Thomas (despite Manning's mediocrity). I'd say no thanks.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

No I wouldn't do this. The wr trade is a wash and ameer is bigger than Morris.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Genius

I wouldn't do it

I wouldn't completely reject the notion of a deal. Green is outperforming Thomas for fantasy, and Abdullah has a bad case of the dropsies (much like he did in college). The Lions will be using more of Theo Riddick and Joique Bell because of it.

What other RBs does he have? Are you thin at TE?
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Expert

I would look to upgrade the return of Morris for something a little better. If the RB gets upgraded, I would do this trade. Bengals O has been firing on all cylinders and I would be buying as much real estate as I could

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    I would look to upgrade the return of Morris for something a little better. If the RB gets upgraded, I would do this trade. Bengals O has been firing on all cylinders and I would be buying as much real estate as I could
    Agreed
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Goldendelicious View Post
    Ya. that would be your best bet