Thread: Halak for Rask?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Halak for Rask?

Was just offered Halak for Rask in a 10 team keeper league with standard goalie cats.

The offer is from a Bruins fan who has been trying to get him for 3 years now and probably feeling uncomfortable with Halak's injury possibly?

While I like Halak's situation NYI, he does tend to get injured.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Halak for Rask?

That's a tough one. I am trying to trade Rask myself right now but I don't think I'd trade him for Halak. As you said, there is the injury history plus he is clearly not as good as Rask.

Now it would help to know your league's goalie cats? If it's wins-heavy, then I'd probably take Halak still but if it counts other stats like SV% and GAA and S, I'd want more for Rask.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Genius

I think it's close but I don't think Halak is enough for Rask. Rask is way more talented than Halak and I think you can get a better offer if this guy has wanted him for a while

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    That's a tough one. I am trying to trade Rask myself right now but I don't think I'd trade him for Halak. As you said, there is the injury history plus he is clearly not as good as Rask.

Now it would help to know your league's goalie cats? If it's wins-heavy, then I'd probably take Halak still but if it counts other stats like SV% and GAA and S, I'd want more for Rask.
    Goalie cats are W, GAA, SV and SV%

He has 2 offers on the table to me:

1. Halak for Rask
    2. Halak, Josi for Rask, Klingberg and Pastrnak (both are on my farm team)

For skaters we count Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by C.J View Post
    Goalie cats are W, GAA, SV and SV%

He has 2 offers on the table to me:

1. Halak for Rask
    2. Halak, Josi for Rask, Klingberg and Pastrnak (both are on my farm team)

For skaters we count Goals (G), Assists (A), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Points (PPP), Shots on Goal (SOG), Hits (HIT), Blocks (BLK)
    With those goalie cats, I'd rather have Rask. Josi is tempting in the 2nd deal, but you're giving up 2 great pieces back so I don't like that deal either.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.