Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sell low on Bobrovsky? Columbus looks like a joke with that defense

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Re: Sell low on Bobrovsky? Columbus looks like a joke with that defense

I get why you'd make fun of this but honestly guys, Bob was one of my 4 keepers and if you can't see why this start would make people skittish at this point I don't know what to say. Thankfully I got Luongo in this week and snagged Elliott off waivers. I will have some options until Bob wakes up and/or Columbus starts playing defense

Banned

Columbus d isn't great and Ottawa has a very good offense but yeah he didn't look good tonight

Dobber Sports Genius

He's looking OK Columbus is looking awful! And Folgino how do you give that bonehead the C. I watched this game and the Buffalo game. He made so many bonehead penatlies it was ridiculous!
    12 Team Keep 5 (2 F, 1 D, 1 G, 1 Any) G,A,PTS,PPP,SOG,HITS,PIMS,W,GAA and Sv%.

F: Kucherov, K.Connor, J. Hughes,,J.Guentzel, A.Svechnikov, C.Giroux, T.Terry
    D: Q. Hughes, A.Pietrangelo, J.Carlson, A.Ekblad, Sanheim
    G:Bobrovsky, Ingram

Dobber Sports Genius

Columbus is really looking bad lately

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Bobrovsky has not looked ok. Every shot blocker side has gotten by him. He hasn't made a big save all year long.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Columbus d isn't great and Ottawa has a very good offense but yeah he didn't look good tonight
    Most teams offense looks really good against the leafs, Sabres and Jackets...

Dobber Sports Sage

I dont see how Todd Richards can survive much more of this.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopo View Post
    I get why you'd make fun of this but honestly guys, Bob was one of my 4 keepers and if you can't see why this start would make people skittish at this point I don't know what to say. Thankfully I got Luongo in this week and snagged Elliott off waivers. I will have some options until Bob wakes up and/or Columbus starts playing defense
    At worst you put Bobrovsky on the bench.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Ace

Yeah I'd sell him while you can. He's a weak goalie on a middle of the pack team who just happened to have a big year. Remember Jim Carey?
    14 team H2H fantasy points league
    G=3 A=2 PPP=1.5 PIM/Hits/BS=0.25
    W=4 SO=6 GA=-1.25 SV=0.15

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    I dont see how Todd Richards can survive much more of this.
    I agree. His future was brought up on the television feed during tonight's game while I was watching it. Honestly, I'm not all that worried about Bobrovsky. I'd be VERY confident that he'll rebound (see how I worked in a goalie joke here!?). By Game 15, those who sold low/dropped Bobrovsky will be kicking themselves.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

someone just dropped Bob on my league so I picked him up and dropped Luongo, I have faith he'll make it worth the gamble.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by ween10x View Post
    someone just dropped Bob on my league so I picked him up and dropped Luongo, I have faith he'll make it worth the gamble.
    I do not like this! Loungo and the Panthers are the safer better choice here. I agree with picking him up but who else could you have dropped?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

we only have 2 goalies and start both. ..Anderson (ANA) and Anderson (ott) are also available for FA

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by ween10x View Post
    we only have 2 goalies and start both. ..Anderson (ANA) and Anderson (ott) are also available for FA
    What are your goalie stats? Pick up Andersen...

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Wins +2 Shutout +5 Shootout Loss +1