Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't sleep on Mark Stone. He will score 70 points at the minimum.

The Magnificent One

Default Re: Don't sleep on Mark Stone. He will score 70 points at the minimum.

This is getting ridiculous - Stone now only needs 29 points in his final 28 games to reach 70! Time to officially reverse the reverse jinx I set into motion!

Whatever happens, this thread sure has been a fun roller coaster.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by RizzeeDizzee View Post
    This is getting ridiculous - Stone now only needs 29 points in his final 28 games to reach 70! Time to officially reverse the reverse jinx I set into motion!

If he goes on a tear like last year then he will do it easily. Ottawa has smoked their last two opponents so maybe this is a turnaround

Banned

Had the pleasure of watching a few games in Ottawa this year. Stone is always creating, and was getting snake bitten.

A point a game to hit 70 is very possible. Anyone who doubts his ability to be a consistent 70 point guy should watch some Sens games.

The Magnificent One

Quote Originally Posted by JohnScott AllStarMVP View Post
    Had the pleasure of watching a few games in Ottawa this year. Stone is always creating, and was getting snake bitten.

A point a game to hit 70 is very possible. Anyone who doubts his ability to be a consistent 70 point guy should watch some Sens games.
    That was not what was being debated ITT
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Banned

That was not what was being debated ITT
    If there is one thing learned in my short time here, every thread about a Sens player or the team itself is basically the same argument with the same characters and personalities taking the same stances and arguing the same points over and over.

Lots of good info and It seems fun, but you guys must get tired of the repetition sometimes.

Banned

It's always the same guys because they hate how I am always right...

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    There has been more than enough "mine is bigger than yours" type of talk thrown around in this thread. I suggest everybody either long-dick competition with each other right now, or wait until the end of the year when the real finger-pointing can begin.

Rylant

Banned

No idea if you're right, I'm new. You do make great points about the Sens and others make great counterpoints when they debate with you. It just seems like it's the same debate over and over whether its this thread, the Karlsson Hart trophy debate, or the Phaneuf trade being good (or bad) for Ottawa.

Sens team or sens player, different day, same characters, same debate. It's funny, but also boring.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    If he goes on a tear like last year then he will do it easily. Ottawa has smoked their last two opponents so maybe this is a turnaround
    So Stone needs 21 points in the final 19 games to hit the 70 point mark. The fact that he has 16 points in 13 games in the month of Feb is going to make it a very interesting finish.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    So Stone needs 21 points in the final 19 games to hit the 70 point mark. The fact that he has 16 points in 13 games in the month of Feb is going to make it a very interesting finish.
    I certainly hope he gets there. I flipped Saad and a pick for him a few weeks ago, and have been quite happy thus far.

10th year Keeper League, Fantrax

14 teams, H2H, keep 10, daily starts
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PIM (0.1), PPP (1), FOW (0.1), FOL (-0.1), BLK (0.5), HAT (3), W (5), SO (3), SV (0.1), GA (-0.5)

C (3) - Schmaltz (LW, RW), Mercer (RW), Norris (IR), Domi (LW), T. Johnson (RW), Nosek (LW)
    LW (3) - Keller (RW), Hagel, McCann (C), Zacha (LW), Kubalik (RW), N. Foligno (IR)
    RW (3) - Fiala (LW), Vilardi (C), Ehlers (LW), Kakko
    D (4) - Theodore, Orlov, Grzelcyk, T. van Riemsdyk, Clifton, Skjei, Weegar
    Util (1)
    G (1) - Montembault, Allen, Halak

Banned

Plus he missed two games because of suspension this season, so if he gets 68 or 69 then I'm claiming the win

The Magnificent One

Plus he missed two games because of suspension this season, so if he gets 68 or 69 then I'm claiming the win
    Lol - already backpedaling. This from someone who opted to title the thread "Don't sleep on Mark Stone. He will score 70 points at the minimum"

Dobber Sports Ace

I'm going to try this logic to win my hockey pool.

Banned

Lol - already backpedaling. This from someone who opted to title the thread "Don't sleep on Mark Stone. He will score 70 points at the minimum"
    I was just trying to be funny

but I did mean over an 82 game season. Whenever I make a prediction that's what I mean. Why would I predict 70 of he only was going to play 72 for example.

But it still if he gets 68 or so I don't care that I lost the prediction since your theory would be debunked anyway. Well that theory is probably already debunked since he's on pace for 60 some at the minimum. So technically I didn't lose anything in regards to he arguments with you.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I'm glad to see Stoner's pulled it together again. Even more impressive given that Turdis has fallen off the face of the earth.