Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Results 136 to 149 of 149

Thread: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

  1. #136
    butch's Avatar
    butch is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,680
    Location
    ontario ,canada
    Rep Power
    33

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    looks like they added some ''points only'' leagues in addition to the several h2h leagues .

    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/games/lobby/main/nhl

  2. #137
    Location
    The hockey rink
    Rep Power
    49

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by butch View Post
    looks like they added some ''points only'' leagues in addition to the several h2h leagues .

    https://www.fantrax.com/fantasy/games/lobby/main/nhl
    awesome just my cup of tea. will have to join one or two!

  3. #138
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    awesome just my cup of tea. will have to join one or two!
    I'm in 4. I hope they add more than the one $100 one though.

  4. #139
    Location
    The hockey rink
    Rep Power
    49

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDangles View Post
    I'm in 4. I hope they add more than the one $100 one though.
    Wow. I'll probably only do 1 or 2. Getting in so many leagues it's going to be a full time job keeping track of all of them lol

  5. #140
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Wow. I'll probably only do 1 or 2. Getting in so many leagues it's going to be a full time job keeping track of all of them lol
    I don't think it's all that difficult when it's weekly lineup changes and the settings for each league are exactly the same. The bigger issue is that you can do transactions daily, which wasn't the case when Fantrax started doing these. I would prefer they go back to that.

  6. #141
    butch's Avatar
    butch is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,680
    Location
    ontario ,canada
    Rep Power
    33

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDangles View Post
    I don't think it's all that difficult when it's weekly lineup changes and the settings for each league are exactly the same. The bigger issue is that you can do transactions daily, which wasn't the case when Fantrax started doing these. I would prefer they go back to that.
    theres a handful of ''mondays'' where lineups will lock early due to early games ; I find that a tad annoying to make last minute tweaks in a weekly league / early monday lock.

  7. #142
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Does anyone know of any other contests like these on other sites? Yahoo doesn't allow Canadians to play.

  8. #143
    butch's Avatar
    butch is online now
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3,680
    Location
    ontario ,canada
    Rep Power
    33

    Dobber Sports Star

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDangles View Post
    Does anyone know of any other contests like these on other sites? Yahoo doesn't allow Canadians to play.
    I thought some of the dfs sites were doing season long leagues these days

  9. #144
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    First team, $50 Points league.

    Love the value I got on my D and G. Took a long time to ultimately choose Wheeler, but I think I'm fine with it.


    Datsyukian Dekes

    Pos Player Rnd Pk Ov Type

    F Eichel, Jack - BUF 1 3 3 LS
    F Laine, Patrik - WPG 2 10 22 LS
    F Wheeler, Blake - WPG 3 3 27 LA
    G Bishop, Ben - DAL 4 10 46 LS
    D Shattenkirk, Kevin - NYR 5 3 51 LS
    D Faulk, Justin - CAR 6 10 70 LS
    G Darling, Scott - CAR 7 3 75 LS
    D Gostisbehere, Shayne - PHI 8 10 94 LS
    F Barkov, Aleksander - FLA 9 3 99 LS
    F Mantha, Anthony - DET 10 10 118 LS
    G Mason, Steve - WPG 11 3 123 LS
    F Neal, James - VGK 12 10 142 LS
    F Toffoli, Tyler - LA 13 3 147 LS
    F Hischier, Nico (R) - NJ 14 10 166 LS
    F Gallagher, Brendan - MON 15 3 171 LS
    D Muzzin, Jake - LA 16 10 190 LS

  10. #145
    Location
    The hockey rink
    Rep Power
    49

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDangles View Post
    First team, $50 Points league.

    Love the value I got on my D and G. Took a long time to ultimately choose Wheeler, but I think I'm fine with it.


    Datsyukian Dekes

    Pos Player Rnd Pk Ov Type

    F Eichel, Jack - BUF 1 3 3 LS
    F Laine, Patrik - WPG 2 10 22 LS
    F Wheeler, Blake - WPG 3 3 27 LA
    G Bishop, Ben - DAL 4 10 46 LS
    D Shattenkirk, Kevin - NYR 5 3 51 LS
    D Faulk, Justin - CAR 6 10 70 LS
    G Darling, Scott - CAR 7 3 75 LS
    D Gostisbehere, Shayne - PHI 8 10 94 LS
    F Barkov, Aleksander - FLA 9 3 99 LS
    F Mantha, Anthony - DET 10 10 118 LS
    G Mason, Steve - WPG 11 3 123 LS
    F Neal, James - VGK 12 10 142 LS
    F Toffoli, Tyler - LA 13 3 147 LS
    F Hischier, Nico (R) - NJ 14 10 166 LS
    F Gallagher, Brendan - MON 15 3 171 LS
    D Muzzin, Jake - LA 16 10 190 LS
    Very good team. Probably picked Faulk higher than I'd be comfortable buying him but all in all a solid team!

    Eichel at #3...love it!

  11. #146
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Very good team. Probably picked Faulk higher than I'd be comfortable buying him but all in all a solid team!

    Eichel at #3...love it!
    The way the draft played out over the next 18 picks after Faulk makes me glad I took a D there. Whether or not he was the right one, well we shall see. Klingberg, Ristolainen, Doughty, Carlson, Ekblad, Giordano, Pietrangelo, and Keith all went before I took Gostisbehere in the 8th.

    I prefer a late draft position this year as I think Eichel is the #3 F to own and I don't think most people will take him anywhere near as high as I did!

  12. #147
    Location
    The hockey rink
    Rep Power
    49

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDangles View Post
    The way the draft played out over the next 18 picks after Faulk makes me glad I took a D there. Whether or not he was the right one, well we shall see. Klingberg, Ristolainen, Doughty, Carlson, Ekblad, Giordano, Pietrangelo, and Keith all went before I took Gostisbehere in the 8th.

    I prefer a late draft position this year as I think Eichel is the #3 F to own and I don't think most people will take him anywhere near as high as I did!
    I will be taking Eichel that high in my points leagues from now on. Got him ranked #2 forward. Am going to brace myself for scoffs and laughs if I take him 2nd overall lol

  13. #148
    Rep Power
    0

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    I will be taking Eichel that high in my points leagues from now on. Got him ranked #2 forward. Am going to brace myself for scoffs and laughs if I take him 2nd overall lol
    Have you joined any of these Fantrax leagues yet?

  14. #149
    Location
    The hockey rink
    Rep Power
    49

    Dobber Sports Icon

    Default Re: Fantrax $$$ Leagues

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDangles View Post
    Have you joined any of these Fantrax leagues yet?
    No not yet. Don't get paid until this friday. Will sign up for one then, probably do one or two $25 leagues

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •