So I owned Andersen until about a few weeks ago when I traded him in a package deal for Rask but before I made the trade I did some intense analysis of his value this year and future. I've seen him ranked much too high in keeper league rankings and also much too low on yahoo or nhl.com or forecaster (which by the way is pretty bad in general).

I don't think Andersen has earned yet a tier one status. Consider his career stats:
82GP, 2.35GAA, .918SV%

That's average. Last year, his numbers took a dip from the previous year. His SV% of .914 was in the bottom half. Nothing about his numbers says he is a tier one goalie.

Now for this year, I can see valuing Andersen higher just because he plays for one of the top teams in the league, which should bring you lots of Wins but you can't expect great individual stats like SV% to go along with it. However, one must consider the coach and BB has a history of playing the hot-hand in net. Andersen is by no means an established number one and Khudobin is a very good goalie. I can see him stealing starts. I don't expect Andersen to start more than 55 games, especially as he showed last year that he couldn't handle the load.

What about long-term? Andersen's value is directly tied to Anaheim. If he stays there and if he maintains his number one status then yes, he will likely be a tier one goalie. But that's two big ifs. The Ducks will be close to the cap as they have some big extensions coming and they may choose to trade Andersen(who will command a higher price should he have a good season) and go with Gibson as their number one. Even if they don't trade him, Gibson is always going to be a threat to Andersen. So unless Gibson is traded (unlikely because he is cheap and has a very high potential), I don't see Andersen's future as number one in Anaheim secure. And if he goes elsewhere then his value likely drops.

Summary: Andersen seems like a very good option this year (esp in cap leagues) but I would be very weary of drafting him as a top tier goalie in keeper leagues. And yes, I am aware of the Quick/Bernier comparison but just because Quick took the number one job, it does not follow that Andersen will too.