Thread: Ramblings link

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Ramblings link

Link still doesn't work for me

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by roenick27 View Post
    Link still doesn't work for me
    which link? all links work from everywhere, far as I can tell?
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    which link? all links work from everywhere, far as I can tell?
    From the main site it works. From the forums (shortcut ) does not. Also, the forums page keeps not responding and needs to refresh etc..Not sure if that is part of the issue or not

I...am your father.

I see now. The other sites. Will fix now

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by roenick27 View Post
    From the main site it works. From the forums (shortcut ) does not. Also, the forums page keeps not responding and needs to refresh etc..Not sure if that is part of the issue or not
    I can confirm this, and as mentioned above, it's all of the shortcut links at the top of the forum. I use IE11, in case it's browser related. On a related note, those links still don't have photos (IE issue I believe? from previous feedback) and all punctuation in the box is shown as symbols.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by horrorfan View Post
    I can confirm this, and as mentioned above, it's all of the shortcut links at the top of the forum. I use IE11, in case it's browser related. On a related note, those links still don't have photos (IE issue I believe? from previous feedback) and all punctuation in the box is shown as symbols.
    All of those links work on Chrome and display pictures correctly.

I was able to reproduce the problem on my workplace IE. Seems to be specific to that browser.

In a perfect world nobody would use IE and this would go away

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    All of those links work on Chrome and display pictures correctly.

I was able to reproduce the problem on my workplace IE. Seems to be specific to that browser.

In a perfect world nobody would use IE and this would go away
    No doubt IE has its issues in general. Curious why this issue with IE though? I'm no techy, but I would think some things should be able to work no matter the browser? The smart people can figure it out.

I...am your father.

Forum links in latest IE on home page news items don't work. Not really compatible with vbulletin4. To fix is a huge mess and time-suck, so I'll just let IE10 (or is it 11?) users ignore them. Too small a percentage