Thread: Should I double dip and get both Huberdeau and Kreider? pts only

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Should I double dip and get both Huberdeau and Kreider? pts only

For signature below. points only. dress 11 weekly, 2 of which are LWs. 24 GM league.

My LW is pretty sloppy right now and my weakest point on my team.

I've soured on J Neal, and he is goal heavy, which doesn't bode well in points only.

I traded a 1st for Drouin, so I won't move him. Waiting for him to pop like a rose bud! He is my one shining star......maybe lol

A GM offered me Huberdeau for my 3rd (~58th) AND/OR Kreider for my 5th (~106th).

My gut says do it. this is a steal. yes? no? THINKING ABOUT TAKING BOTH!!

I have the roster room to do so. I would then sell off Neal (if possible) and Vrbata for picks.

roster would be...drouin, huberdeau, kreider, mac, seguin, eberle, ryan, oel, brodie, carlson, bob ...which i kinda like!

I would lose 2 picks on draft day, but hope to get some back with vrbata/neal.......wingers can be hard to draft in our league....C seem to rule the land

do it yes or no? both poised for a break out? i like both of their situations ...huberdeau 1.1ppg over his last 20....no haglin, msl in ny....

thanks
    COD
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Should I double dip and get both Huberdeau and Kreider? pts only

So 264 players will be kept and you only have to trade 58th and 106th overall for Huberdeau and Kreider ? Take it, run and laugh at the other gm for the next 10 years.

Dobber Sports Pro

24 teams X 11 keeper = 264 players are kept !

so the 3rd round pick will be around 315-320th player in league ....Am I thinking right ??? 58th in draft after the 264 are kept ?

I would absolutly take both deal if thats the case
    6 teams dynasty pool,points only,no pos. for F, Keep All, 12F, 6D, 2G count.....backup=6F, 4D, 2G, 4 roster moves( 2 at 30th game and 2 at NHL deadline)
    F- , P. Kane,Eichel, DeBrincat, Kopitar, Wheeler, Kuznetsov, Point, Huberdeau, Verhaghe, Bergeron,Keller, Batherson, Schmaltz, W.Nylander, Buchnevich,Rantanen
    D- Makar, Gostisbehere, Carlson, Burns, Barrie, M. Rielly, Hronek, DeAngelo, KA Miller
    G- Vasilevskyi, Sorokin, Campbell, Markstrom
    Farm: Lundell, Guenther, Holtz, Glass, E. Svechnikov, Denisenko, Newhook, Heponiemi, Lauko,Neighbours, Bokk N. Foote, Borgstrom, Dahlen, Bokk, S. Poulin, Zelleweger, Liljegren, Heinola, Perunovich, S. Knight.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis4022 View Post
    So 264 players will be kept and you only have to trade 58th and 106th overall for Huberdeau and Kreider ? Take it, run and laugh at the other gm for the next 10 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpp87 View Post
    24 teams X 11 keeper = 264 players are kept !

so the 3rd round pick will be around 315-320th player in league ....Am I thinking right ??? 58th in draft after the 264 are kept ?

I would absolutly take both deal if thats the case
    yup, that would be huberdeau at 322 lol. 264 players kept. it's very very good value for both. just putting a feeler out there.

other gm is stock piling picks, finished last, will get mcdavid, keeping palat on LW, but not these guys ...not sure why...

thanks will rep soon
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Genius

Definitely both, but especially for Huberdeau.