Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gibson vs. Vasilevsky

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Gibson vs. Vasilevsky

Does your view change now that Vasilevskiy is out for 2-3 months? I know longer term it doesn't change much, but given how late he will actually start this season I think it's more unlikely that he steals the #1 job this year. Just pushes him back a year in that possibility...which seems to be the same situation for J.Gibson (a year delayed).

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Im still keeping my Vas. This kind of Ailment doesn't change the fact that I still think he's the better talent. He'll be back in the NHL when healthy. Gibson is expected to stay down in the AHL. Sucks for Vas and Vas owners but I'm holding on.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Im still keeping my Vas. This kind of Ailment doesn't change the fact that I still think he's the better talent. He'll be back in the NHL when healthy. Gibson is expected to stay down in the AHL. Sucks for Vas and Vas owners but I'm holding on.
    I absolutely agree...which is why I'm going to target those Vasilevskiy owners that were counting on him for some FP this year (ie:no farm). Hope that I can get him and stash him until January or whenever he comes back!