Thread: Brett Ritchie

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Brett Ritchie

Owner of him in a points only keeper league. What are the expectations for him this season and next? Crowded depth chart in Dallas

Thank you.

Dobber Sports Genius

Default Re: Brett Ritchie

Thread on him started a few weeks back. Although just scanning through, I don't know how valuable it will be for you. Go to search bar when logged in, and type in Ritchie....you'll see some responses and you don't have to wait for them.

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...hlight=ritchie
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Guru

I think the Sharp deal made things tougher, but Hensky is far from durable so it's a matter of how he does in camp verses some of the other fringe guys. I do think he'll spend much of the year in Dallas, but he'll need some PP2 and stints in top six to have real points value. PIM and shots should come regardless.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Superstar

I think it depends on how Nichushkin progresses. Last year was massive setback for him obviously.

Eaves is in the mix as well, but if he can stay healthy it will be a miracle.

People are throwing Hemsky in there but I don't see it. I expect that signing will prove to be a mistake for Dallas.

RETIRED