Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3 43 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 63 ... LastLast

Thread: It's the THINGS THAT IRK YOU thread - not hockey related

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: It's the THINGS THAT IRK YOU thread - not hockey related

little dog owners who say their dog is friendly, till you let your dogs meet - it growls, snaps and tries to bite, then they inform you that it doesn't like big dogs and is scared of them. "oh, so your dog isn't friendly!" like just be honest. My boy might be 130lbs, but he's the biggest snuggle bug suck around
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Master

I hate it when smokers throw their cigarette butts on the ground. Be a proper human being and stop littering.

Administrator

Is _______ for real?

WTF does that even mean? Yes he is a real person? Is that the right answer to give?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Jedi

Corporate emails.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    I hate it when smokers throw their cigarette butts on the ground. Be a proper human being and stop littering.
    Or when they toss them out the car window when your behind

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Atomic Wedgy View Post
    in BC this year.. this was the bane of most people's existence. Started three separate grassfires in Nanaimo alone... one guy in Surrey got fined $2500 in total because he kept doing it. the entire province was a dry tinder box... it's an extra sensitive subject on the west coast and AB the past few years

Dobber Sports Titan

I working on a new office layout in my spare time for an office area getting redone. So I'll draw it out in our AutoCAD, print it, doodle on it and change it when i have time. But there's someone who's going to be the "estatics" side of it and I'm giving it to her when I'm fully done. But she keeps taking it off my desk and asking questions. Settle down lady, don't take stuff off my desk please and thankyou, especially when i'm not at my desk.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    I working on a new office layout in my spare time for an office area getting redone. So I'll draw it out in our AutoCAD, print it, doodle on it and change it when i have time. But there's someone who's going to be the "estatics" side of it and I'm giving it to her when I'm fully done. But she keeps taking it off my desk and asking questions. Settle down lady, don't take stuff off my desk please and thankyou, especially when i'm not at my desk.
    Aesthetics?

But yes, I agree with your irk.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by forumname View Post
    Aesthetics?

But yes, I agree with your irk.
    I'm hoping no one's is blatant spelling/autocorrect errors haha.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Ninja

People who complain about everything. I was just on a 10-day cruise and was surprised to overhear (yes, I am an eavesdropper) a few couples essentially complaining about the food/service. First of all, there were around 3000 passengers and the service was just fine. Sure, there are bound to be screw ups as in any food service, but these folks were doing their best to meet every request. The food quality was excellent. No, it wasn't a five star restaurant, it was a floating hotel with more than 3000 people "feeding" 24 hours a day. One dinner, I couldn't decide between two entrees, so they served me both! Many people ordered multiple appetizers and desserts, so essentially, you ask, you get. I just wanted to say something derogatory to the complainers, but it would not have helped anything and when they discovered several people were missing at the end of the cruise, I'm sure I'd be detained again for questioning.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    People who complain about everything. I was just on a 10-day cruise and was surprised to overhear (yes, I am an eavesdropper) a few couples essentially complaining about the food/service. First of all, there were around 3000 passengers and the service was just fine. Sure, there are bound to be screw ups as in any food service, but these folks were doing their best to meet every request. The food quality was excellent. No, it wasn't a five star restaurant, it was a floating hotel with more than 3000 people "feeding" 24 hours a day. One dinner, I couldn't decide between two entrees, so they served me both! Many people ordered multiple appetizers and desserts, so essentially, you ask, you get. I just wanted to say something derogatory to the complainers, but it would not have helped anything and when they discovered several people were missing at the end of the cruise, I'm sure I'd be detained again for questioning.
    Reminds me a little of this bit. He has more cruise material but I can't find it.

Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Genius

Love the 2 messages on my home phone from a detective Stephen Smith from the CRA saying that I'm being sued and that I must call back at this number...it is urgent blah blah blah .......meanwhile, I know you are calling from some card board box of an office overseas and you speak with an accent...

get a life you loser - would love to show my chainsaw in the garage. these people are garbage and prey on the vulnerable.

Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Love the 2 messages on my home phone from a detective Stephen Smith from the CRA saying that I'm being sued and that I must call back at this number...it is urgent blah blah blah .......meanwhile, I know you are calling from some card board box of an office overseas and you speak with an accent...

get a life you loser - would love to show my chainsaw in the garage. these people are garbage and prey on the vulnerable.

Yeah I know what you mean. Ticks you off to the highest degree. One of my cousins who is disabled got one of these calls and said they were going to get arrested if they don't pay off their debt (which had to be paid through gift cards). How ridiculous is that?

Dobber Sports Jedi

processed meats no longer agree with me like they used to.. cutting back on the pepperoni suuuucks... that's what irks me

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean. Ticks you off to the highest degree. One of my cousins who is disabled got one of these calls and said they were going to get arrested if they don't pay off their debt (which had to be paid through gift cards). How ridiculous is that?
    To them I say, come and get me, I need a break.