Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chewie - We're home

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Chewie - We're home

Quote Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
    I hope my comment yesterday didn't come over as not wanting to see the movies, or somehow being proud I haven't seen them. Just letting Percy know he isn't the only person on earth not living in a remote village in the Amazon who hasn't seen Star Wars, there's two of us.

I've had it on my list of things to do but it seems there's always something else that grabs my attention before I can sit down and start watching. Hey.....do I get partial credit for watching both of the Mythbusters Star Wars specials?
    But how many times have you watched "Spaceballs: The Movie"?

BTW, your posts were more enjoyable to read when I envisioned Rick Moranis speaking them in his Dark Helmet voice.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by mojavedesert View Post

BTW, your posts were more enjoyable to read when I envisioned Rick Moranis speaking them in his Dark Helmet voice.
    More times than Dobber has watched the entire Star Wars series, x3. That's also the same number as Blazing Saddles. What can I say I'm huge Mel Brooks fan.

If your referencing the avatar change, fear not Dark Helmet will be back. I just had to tip my Stetson to the end of one of my all-time favorite shows, Justified. I'll probably toss up a Boyd Crowder avatar before Dark Helmet returns.
    Your beer mug isn't half-empty, your just half-way to the next refill.....

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by NoWayOut View Post
    More times than Dobber has watched the entire Star Wars series, x3. That's also the same number as Blazing Saddles. What can I say I'm huge Mel Brooks fan.

If your referencing the avatar change, fear not Dark Helmet will be back. I just had to tip my Stetson to the end of one of my all-time favorite shows, Justified. I'll probably toss up a Boyd Crowder avatar before Dark Helmet returns.
    Well then......you've probably seen this but if not, I hope you speak Spanish because I could not find the English version:

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I cannot wait for this movie to come to theatres!! Thanks for the short clip dobber!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ohhhhhhhh I loved Spaceballs.. John Candy as "BARF", priceless!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I was seven when Empire Strikes Back was released. My mom cooked us a nice lunch before going to the theatre and that is when I made the worst decision of my life. I decided I would not eat the green beans my mother cooked, so as a punishment my dad only took my older sister to the movies and left me crying at home. I haven't stopped crying since then. If there is one thing I would change in my life, that would be it: eat the green beans.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Agreed! Bring him back NWO! He is sorely missed.