Thread: Got me a predicament...

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Got me a predicament...

So I picked up Krejci right around the time that it was said he would be back and stashed him in my IR assuming I would use him during my plaoffs if one of my guys went down. Well once he was activated I drunkenly pulled him off of IR and stashed Perron there for the 12 hours he was sick. Now I would rather have Perron than Krejci with my cats but cant swap back because theyre both healthy. Ill be dropping Trouba for 3 days to swoop on Daley on Friday so that will allow me to play Perron tomorrow. BUT, once friday rolls around someone will have to go. Who do you think it should be? Im thinking its between Krejci and Gaborik. Team in sig with the addition of Krejci.
    H2H Cats Keep 1 (alternate keep 1/keep 3) League (12 team)
    2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 Util, 2 G, 4 BN, 2 IR+
    G A (+/-) PIM PPP SHP SoG HIT BLK / W GAA SV SHO
    F: Point, Suzuki, Nylander, B. Tkachuk, Rust, Kessel, Bunting, Barbashev, Rantanen, Barkov, Bertuzzi
    D: Ekblad, Trouba, Barrie, Severson
    G: Otter, Gibson
    IR+:Pacioretty, McAvoy

I...am your father.

Default Re: Got me a predicament...

With hits? Krejci has to go. Otherwise I'd say Perron goes (but his hits are great)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Master

I think it boils down to what you need the most as you enter the weekend. Dobber is right: if you need hits than Krejci has to go, but if you are down in assists, then I would keep the Bruins forward and drop Perron. Keep a close eye on the matchup you have going, and decide where you need the boost.

Bottleneckers (12/16 in 2022)
    16 team, points only. G: 2-W, 4-SO.
    Top 9F, 4D & 1G . Keep 15, Max 23
    F: J. Robertson, J. Hughes, Tavares, Lafreniere, Cozens, Newhook, Teravainen, Domi, R. Strome, Laine, Rossi, Raymond, Holtz, Perfetti
    D: Bouchard, McAvoy, Morrissey, Heiskanen
    G: Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Definitely agree with you both. Problem is when one gets dropped they will both be waiver swoops and I know who will grab them and its the guy who Im going to face in the finals. Damn that guys future move...
    H2H Cats Keep 1 (alternate keep 1/keep 3) League (12 team)
    2 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 Util, 2 G, 4 BN, 2 IR+
    G A (+/-) PIM PPP SHP SoG HIT BLK / W GAA SV SHO
    F: Point, Suzuki, Nylander, B. Tkachuk, Rust, Kessel, Bunting, Barbashev, Rantanen, Barkov, Bertuzzi
    D: Ekblad, Trouba, Barrie, Severson
    G: Otter, Gibson
    IR+:Pacioretty, McAvoy