Hey all,

For the team in sig. I'm not in the playoffs this year so I'm building for next season. There is the chance that the league will move from SHP to hits/blocks next season so on that notion I picked up Orpik who is a top 5 in each cat and better yet from the D position. Considering that I also have Gudas and Trouba, I think I may have plenty of PIMs,Hits/blks to be competitive next year. I also have Ryan Murphy that will need to be activated somehow within 10 games next year. This will give me a defensive corps of Barrie, Klingberg, Trouba, Stralman, Savard, Gudas, Orpik and Murphy in a play 5 daily scenario. As for my farm, besides Murphy, Lazar and Trochek will also be forced to be activated by 40 GP's. My questions are;

1. Does keeping Gudas make Roussell expendable? Roussell seemed to really tail off in his game after his suspension, almost like he's too apprehensive to play the same way as prior to the incident. It would certainly be easy enough to replace his offensive contributions but I'm also a little leary of letting him go as it will be his "4th" season next year so I may be under valuing him right now. Thoughts?

2. I like my main roster, so what I'm trying to do is upgrade my bench AND maximize my d-men with the cat change. If there is no change in cats (lost on the league vote) then I would drop Orpik and trade one of Roussell or Gudas. Which 5 D-men would you go with?

3. Or, which d-man would you move and who would you consider to be a comparable valued forward under the new cats?

Thanks for any suggestions.