Thread: Is it possible Marsktrom plays tonight? 10 pm game is tough to wait for...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Is it possible Marsktrom plays tonight? 10 pm game is tough to wait for...

I have Dubie, Rask, and Lack. I plan on rolling dubie and lack today with Rask playing the rangers. Only problem is Rask plays at 1 and Lack at 10. Im not overly familiar with the Canucks, so what are the odds that Markstrom plays? They do have a back to back coming up this week which hes likely to play in. Is it worth the chance to start lack? If markstrom plays im leaving a chance at 2 points on the board.
    12 team roto pool
    G, A, PPP, SHP, +-, Hits, Pims, SOG, W, L, SV%, SO
    6 regular keepers, 2 rookies under 150 games

4 C, RW, LW
    6 D
    2 G
    6 Bench

Fwds - Giroux, Voracek, Seguin, Backstrom, Kucherov, Carter, Mantha, Sheary,
    Def- McDonaugh, Edler, Orlov
    G - Rask, Dubnyk, Greiss, Pickard

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Is it possible Marsktrom plays tonight? 10 pm game is tough to wait for...

Of course it's possible but I haven't seen any indication of the Canucks going with Markstrom tonight. Like you said, they have a back-to-back coming up, so Markstrom will probably get his game then. I would put odds of Lack playing tonight right around 80%.

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Is it possible Marsktrom plays tonight? 10 pm game is tough to wait for...

they need a bounce back game and the points, I bet lack plays
    12 Team, One year, Points only - G,A,PPG,SHG, no positional restrictions
    2 points goalie W, 2 points goalie SHO, -.5 goalie loss, start 1 goalie per night
    Hughes, Panarin, Connor, Konecny, Terry, Necas, Gaudreau, Schmaltz, Nichushkin, Zacha
    Makar, Hedman, Andersson, DeAngelo
    Gustavsson, Talbot

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Is it worth the risk to sit Rask vs the Rangers and take the chance that lack plays? Im assuming dubnyks playing although thats not confirmed yet either..and I doubt dub or lack will be confirmed prior to 1
    12 team roto pool
    G, A, PPP, SHP, +-, Hits, Pims, SOG, W, L, SV%, SO
    6 regular keepers, 2 rookies under 150 games

4 C, RW, LW
    6 D
    2 G
    6 Bench

Fwds - Giroux, Voracek, Seguin, Backstrom, Kucherov, Carter, Mantha, Sheary,
    Def- McDonaugh, Edler, Orlov
    G - Rask, Dubnyk, Greiss, Pickard