Thread: The Red Wings are about to sink one of my teams this week

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default The Red Wings are about to sink one of my teams this week

Man alive Howard was awful this week.

And the plus/minus for the skaters was ugly for that too.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default Re: The Red Wings are about to sink one of my teams this week

I have a few stocks in Zetterberg so I feel the pain. Howard, I sat out tonight in one league (thank the heavens), in fear of a goofy game. Stay strong.

I...am your father.

He's like Crawford in that he's valuable because of his team, not his talent. There was a time when Detroit didn't have another option. Well, with Mrazek they do have another option now and if they ever go on a tailspin Howard owners could be in trouble.
    .910 SV% or lower in three of last five seasons

Nyquist is hurting me too, but in that league my ship has pretty much sailed. Second place is signed, sealed and delivered. First place took off on me about a week and a half ago.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

Well look at that - Mrazek will start Saturday

https://twitter.com/AnsarKhanMLive/s...80813624360960
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Banned

The Wings are probably going to be bounced in the first round but at least Abdelkader is doing well for me

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I dropped Howard for Lehtonen on my other team and Nyquist for Tanguay. Thank god that team was on a bye week.

Dobber Sports Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Well look at that - Mrazek will start Saturday

https://twitter.com/AnsarKhanMLive/s...80813624360960
    Could be the game that truly stirs up a controversy. If Mrazek plays well then things will be interesting, If he falters I think it's more obvious the team is performing poorly.

It's all they're talking about on Detroit sports radio, EVEN with Tigers spring training wrapping up soon, which is shocking.

I have Howard in a league i have locked up which was reason for the sit. Zetty on the other hand is KILLING my semi-final match-up in another.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Tiller63 View Post
    Could be the game that truly stirs up a controversy. If Mrazek plays well then things will be interesting, If he falters I think it's more obvious the team is performing poorly.

It's all they're talking about on Detroit sports radio, EVEN with Tigers spring training wrapping up soon, which is shocking.

I have Howard in a league i have locked up which was reason for the sit. Zetty on the other hand is KILLING my semi-final match-up in another.
    He's in tough against Tampa though and frankly he only looks average, but that's better than what Howard has been doing lately

Dobber Sports Prodigy

So I had Mrazek in the other day, and he was looking to save my team's bacon after the Howard debacle (the goalie cats were bad enough that the SHO was offsetting Howard). But today....the goalie stats were still close so I had no choice but to start him, and ......