Thread: Need 2 D this week

Banned

Default Need 2 D this week

G, A, P, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, HIT, BLK, GWG, SHP

Need 2 out of: Yandle, Phaneuf, or some guys on waivers: Timonen, Larsson, Bogosian. All play three games.

I need hits and blocks this week, so I was thinking Phaneuf and Bogosian. Yandle has been very poor recently.

Thoughts?

The Great One

Default Re: Need 2 D this week

Yandle is always bad in Hits - among the worst in fact. Plus, if he's dealt he might get held up in limbo before arriving on his new team. I guess the same could be said about Phaneuf if somehow he's moved.

I'd say Bogo, plus Phaneuf as that way you're bound to get Hits and BS, whereas you could grab Yandle and get stiffed on everything.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Yandle to the Rags is a huge plus. He should see awesome opportunity for points.
    If you really need hits and blocks Id go Phaneuf and Bogo. Both well get that done, bogo especially on a team that gives up lots of shots.
    Timonen is interesting in Chicago though. Points wise, kimmo in Chicago and yandle I'm New York is solid.

Dobber Sports Genius

I think Yandle is going to have an immediate impact with the rangers. Unless you can absolutely afford to give up the offensive cats, I'd play him with dangerous Dion. Obviously the Bogo option will without a doubt bring in more hits and very likely BLKs as well.

Dobber Sports Ace

I like Yandle or Bogo. Or Phaneuf and Bogo if you need Hits and Blk.
    12 team Rotisserie league (No positional requirements: 7 Keepers of which 2 must be Farm eligible).
    Active Roster consists of: 6 FW, 4 D, 2 G and 6 Bench.
    Scoring Cats: G (10x), A (10x), SOG (10x), HT (10x), BS (10x), PIM (10x), TK (10x), +/- (5x); W (10x), SV (10x), SO (5x)

FW: ​Draisaitl, Pastrnak, Keller, Jarvis, Barbashev, Kyrou, Raymond
    D: Dobson, Nurse, Sergachev, Andersson, Zadorov, York
    G: Oettinger, Raanta, Copley, Vejmelka
    IR: Hamilton
    Farm (165 games for F/D and 100 games for G): Wolf, Fantilli